No announcement yet.

Costa Rica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok my turn to post about our amazing trip!! Just got back last night late.

Place was amazing, it was clean, modern, spacious and had amazing views. It was remote, but that is one reason why it was so awesome!! We stayed for a week and there was 7 of us and just me and my wife had been to Costa Rica before! Everyone had a great time! Chuckfu was great from the beginning always communicating and making sure we were set and ready to go.

This was an amazing trip one we will never forget. I will post a few pics here to follow this post. Anyone considering going feel free to PM me I will be happy to share our experience!

Thanks again Chuckfu!!

Comment

Here you go!
      Attached Files

Comment

Our view from deck!
        Attached Files
        Last edited by mastercraftka; 07-21-2019, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Thanks Mike.

I’m glad y’all had a good trip. It’s what it’s all about.

Comment

My rooster fish from this past week and my beautiful bride of 10 yrs!!
            Attached Files

Comment

We just got back from 5 days at Chucks place, and I can’t recommend it enough. Absolutely loved Dominical and Manuel Antonio where we spent the majority of our time. We rent quite a few places through Air BNB and VRBO, and Chuck has been the most communicative and helpful out of everyone I’ve dealt with. We hope to go back when the wife isn’t pregnant, so that we can enjoy the full selection of activities available to the area.

Comment

TAG! this looks fantastic!

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                  We just got back from 5 days at Chucks place, and I can’t recommend it enough. Absolutely loved Dominical and Manuel Antonio where we spent the majority of our time. We rent quite a few places through Air BNB and VRBO, and Chuck has been the most communicative and helpful out of everyone I’ve dealt with. We hope to go back when the wife isn’t pregnant, so that we can enjoy the full selection of activities available to the area.
                  Thanks Anthony. I appreciate it.

I’ve said it before but I continue to meet good folks from this site.

Comment

Oh and the house is amazing! Gorgeous house in a beautiful location! We will be back here again for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                      Oh and the house is amazing! Gorgeous house in a beautiful location! We will be back here again for sure!
                      We blocked off the rest of this month. We are going to make some additions to the garden/landscape.
                      Hopefully it comes out good

Comment

Not sure if this will work. But it’s drone footage of our place.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckfu View Post
                          https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CtTqd2...ature=youtu.be

Not sure if this will work. But it’s drone footage of our place.
                          It did work and those are great shots of the place. One of a kind for sure we love it hope to get back again someday soon.

Comment

Send me the info on it please

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly G View Post
                              Send me the info on it please
                              PM sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckfu View Post
                                PM sent.
                                PM Sent

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment