Asf ez-feeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
    I’m not following you? What do you mean “with no room to be tossed without being knocked down by the bottom of the feeder”? The spinner plate sits between the 2 plates and is what makes this design unique. There’s hardly any corn that falls underneath the feeder itself. It all spins outward away from the feeder. Someone earlier claimed 40’. I don’t think that it throws that far but it chunks it aways for sure.
    I said that, because that is what it says on the feeder when I looked at them at Buccee’s.

Comment

I put 2 out this weekend, they sling it plenty far. The motor has flex conduit coated in plastic. I thought it was just plastic, I'm rolling the dice for now. I was fighting the rain and didn't want make a trip into town.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Mine is set 16 yards from my blind. (Trad bow set up) it throws to within 7 yards of my blind. A few kernels closer but mainly that far. 9 yards is 27 feet. A 40' diameter for sure. 40' radius, no. But with their standard s.n.f. the cage knocks so much down right at the feeder the throw isn't even that good so . . .

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
          Mine is set 16 yards from my blind. (Trad bow set up) it throws to within 7 yards of my blind. A few kernels closer but mainly that far. 9 yards is 27 feet. A 40' diameter for sure. 40' radius, no. But with their standard s.n.f. the cage knocks so much down right at the feeder the throw isn't even that good so . . .

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
          It put it right at the edge of my feed pen, was worried I would have to turn it down. It is perfect.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Does anyone know if any of the following locations has one of these feeders?
            Baytown
            Madisonville
            Terrell
            Fort Worth

That will be my next driving route.

It's frustrating that you cant call the store and ask. Heck, you can't even search online for which stores sell feeders much less if they have any in stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Notyap View Post
              Does anyone know if any of the following locations has one of these feeders?
              Baytown
              Madisonville
              Terrell
              Fort Worth

That will be my next driving route.

It's frustrating that you cant call the store and ask. Heck, you can't even search online for which stores sell feeders much less if they have any in stock.
              Baytown had a few about about a week when I stopped in one night.

I'm about to head home for lunch and I drive right by Bucees on the way so I'll stop in and double check for you.
              Last edited by TxGiant; 09-17-2018, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Baytown Bucees has 5 right now.

Comment

Thaks a lot. I'll head on over there.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone have a pic of the timer that comes with it? The ones at Baytown do not have timers in them.

Comment

Cancel that..... Timers do come with them. They are kept inside the store.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Notyap View Post
                        Cancel that..... Timers do come with them. They are kept inside the store.

Did you end up buying one?

Comment

I sure did. Thanks.

Comment

Buccees in Terrel has a couple dozen sitting out front of the store. Going to stop back by Sunday and pick one up

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

I've had great luck with ASF

Comment

Seems like a rambunctious pig would just end up bumping the spinner and motor and easily break it.

Comment

Working...
                                X