Asf ez-feeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
    Too late. It almost cut through the strap. Those legs are sharp.

I'm also going to have to do the duct cover over the motor. The one I have the wires are exposed. I didn't notice it until I got home.
    I think the preferred TBH SOLUTION is to use a 6" a.c. flange and a 6" Sprinkler irrigation cover and screw it on. Not my idea. Just copied it.

Btw it is much easier to do BEFORE you put it out and fill it up! Just turn it upside down and screw it.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sotol View Post
      I think the preferred TBH SOLUTION is to use a 6" a.c. flange and a 6" Sprinkler irrigation cover and screw it on. Not my idea. Just copied it.

Btw it is much easier to do BEFORE you put it out and fill it up! Just turn it upside down and screw it.

Check post# 61 by "throwing darts".

Comment

Too late. It almost cut through the strap. Those legs are sharp.

I'm also going to have to do the duct cover over the motor. The one I have the wires are exposed. I didn't notice it until I got home.

Unless they have changed something recently, they are all exposed..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Unless they have changed something recently, they are all exposed..
          I thought that there was something over the wires? In some of the pictures on this thread you can see that the wires are in a black flex tubing.

Comment

I thought that there was something over the wires? In some of the pictures on this thread you can see that the wires are in a black flex tubing.

Ahhh...I'm not sure if that was added or not...but for my coons that is still exposed..I will be adding the duct cover either way.

Comment

Originally posted by sotol View Post

That's what I'm planning to do. It will be a while before I put it out. Still need to build a pen and waiting on the All Seasons timed protein feeder to come in.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Ahhh...I'm not sure if that was added or not...but for my coons that is still exposed..I will be adding the duct cover either way.
                I've got something worse that coons, maybe field mice? I have a hog trailer that I keep out in my pasture and all the light wiring is gone. That is a first for me.

Comment

EZ-Feeder

Has anyone seen any at the Madisonville location?

Comment

Originally posted by BuckBass79 View Post
                    Has anyone seen any at the Madisonville location?
                    I haven’t been there, but their factory in San Antonio has an easy hundred of them sitting out front. If any Bucees doesn’t have them, I bet they will soon.

Comment

Asf ez-feeder

I just noticed an improvement at the Buckys in Bastrop looks like they covered up the wires connected to the motor.
                      Pictures are not loading for some reason it’s a metal housing now covering wires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by DaveC; 02-22-2019, 12:24 PM.

Comment

They must be reading this thread.

Comment

That was my first thought lol

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                            I just noticed an improvement at the Buckys in Bastrop looks like they covered up the wires connected to the motor.
                            Pictures are not loading for some reason it’s a metal housing now covering wires.
                            Pics came through and it looks like they fixed the issue. HeyMikey can just tell folks he has the redneck edition

Comment

Dang. I just bought one but it must be older one. Oh well I will cover them.

Comment

Baytown has some of the revised versions as well.
                                Current inventory about to be down by 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X