East Texas Brushy Creek Lease 1 spot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
    A bargain is like a pretty woman, different things to different people, but speaking as a guy that hunts next to this lease, there are some **** good bucks running around "Brushy Creek". I would respectfully suggest to BuckSmasher that if he has no interest in this spot, he needs to smash his bucks somewhere else.
    Bucksmasher is a troll trying to destroy this community. A lot of good people do not even respond anymore because of people like him.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckSmasher View Post
      I would if this had been posted in the classifieds. Which it is.

This is in a discussion forum inciting discussion and this lease seems like a ripoff.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
      So hit the back button and move along. Simple as that. Why post if your not interested?

OP looks like a great place. Prayers for the member that is unfortunately leaving.

Comment

Originally posted by Pernell View Post
        Bucksmasher is a troll trying to destroy this community. A lot of good people do not even respond anymore because of people like him.
        X2

Comment

Originally posted by bucksmasher View Post
          i would if this had been posted in the classifieds. Which it is.

This is in a discussion forum inciting discussion and this lease seems like a ripoff.

Sent from my samsung-sm-g891a using tapatalk
          troll

Comment

I wish I could afford this place. I'm surprised it's still available.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
              So hit the back button and move along. Simple as that. Why post if your not interested?

OP looks like a great place. Prayers for the member that is unfortunately leaving.
              Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post

I did that very thing when I saw it in the classifieds.

Hundreds if not thousands of people post their wares for sale in The Classifieds like they are supposed to.

Is Pernell more important or better than they are?

If you don't like my post why don't you just hit the back button?

Comment

Originally posted by bucksmasher View Post
                  i did that very thing when i saw it in the classifieds.

Hundreds if not thousands of people post their wares for sale in the classifieds like they are supposed to.

Is pernell more important or better than they are?

If you don't like my post why don't you just hit the back button?

Sent from my samsung-sm-g891a using tapatalk
                  troll

Comment

Big big deer down there

Comment

BuckSmasher clearly this is a pet peeve of yours

You did the same thing on another thread. Maybe you could become a MOD and set everyone straight

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        BuckSmasher clearly this is a pet peeve of yours

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=698986
                        WOW, I feel sorry for his poor wife.

Comment

True. People that think the rules don't apply to them are irritating.

Comment

It's pretty obvious who the kid was that took names while the teacher was out of the classroom!!!!

Comment

I've seen lots of lease openings posted in ATC. There are even threads dedicated to lease openings. I don't believe this is the same as selling personal items. Maybe that's why it's allowed, and not moved to the classifieds. Just a guess on my part.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                                I've seen lots of lease openings posted in ATC. There are even threads dedicated to lease openings. I don't believe this is the same as selling personal items. Maybe that's why it's allowed, and not moved to the classifieds. Just a guess on my part.
                                I feel the same way. With so many people always looking for leases its more of a service to members to post it here ( and classifieds ).

Comment

Working...
                                X