Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M16 View Post
    Guardrail Damage Ahead:

Okay, well dang. I was gonna hit that one but somebody already beat me to it. Maybe I can get the next one.

Pass With Care:

Well crap. I was just going to pass grandma going up this hill but now I'll have to wait.

Loose Gravel:

That's it. I'm turning around and finding a road with tight gravel.

This Road May Flood

Yea, but it may not. And it's not flooded now. What to do, what to do.

What's the purpose of these signs other than some politicians brother-in-law is in the sign making business.
    Exactly!!! Why just Saturday we came across a guardrail damage caution sign, and I told my wife that we would have to be extra careful since the guardrail was damaged. No more skidding into it, bouncing off and speeding along our merry way. Nope, I slowed down and eased over to the other side of the ride when I passed the damage!

We barely missed the big truck in that lane!!!

Comment

They have a new one in Illinois....No Gas Blowers with a picture of a motorcycle wiping out on grass clippings.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
        Exactly!!! Why just Saturday we came across a guardrail damage caution sign, and I told my wife that we would have to be extra careful since the guardrail was damaged. No more skidding into it, bouncing off and speeding along our merry way. Nope, I slowed down and eased over to the other side of the ride when I passed the damage!

We barely missed the big truck in that lane!!!
        Might be time for some new signs:

Watch for Big Trucks Behind You when avoiding Guardrail Damage.

Comment

Love the 70 mph speed limit signs about 50 yards in front of a 55 mph sign when your pulling in to alot of these small towns. Speed trap or some awesome highway scientist design?!lol

Comment

Originally posted by RebeccaCreekKid View Post
            There is a park in San Antonio with a sign that says:
            “Do Not Pet the Wildlife”
            “Including Rattlesnakes”

I **** you not.
            Are you sure? I don’t want you to **** me!

Comment

Working...
            X