No announcement yet.

Cowboys get Randy Greggory back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One more chance....He has been through the program and by all accounts from those around him in this program, turned his life around and passed drug tests. One more shot to prove he has done just that... and if he fails.....Cya..

Comment

He's apparently blessed, because he is getting yet another chance. You'll recall, he's the one coming out of college who failed the 2015 NFL Combine drug test! Then he gets suspended twice in 2016 for failed drug tests, missing 14 games. As an encore, he misses the entire 2017 season due to suspensions related to another failed drug test, and for not showing up for a scheduled drug test.

At least he's been productive in his three years 'in pro ball.' 14 games played, a whopping 20 tackles, and A sack.

He needs to keep his nose clean or go to the Bengals.
      Last edited by sandbill; 07-18-2018, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Well odds say he will screw up again, I hope he makes it, it could be a feel good story down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by sandbill View Post
          He's apparently blessed, because he is getting yet another chance. You'll recall, he's the one coming out of college who failed the 2015 NFL Combine drug test! Then he gets suspended twice in 2016 for failed drug tests, missing 14 games. As an encore, he misses the entire 2017 season due to suspensions related to another failed drug test, and for not showing up for a scheduled drug test.

At least he's been productive in his three years 'in pro ball.' 14 games played, a whopping 20 tackles, and A sack.

He needs to keep his nose clean or go to the Bengals.
          This is my exact take! I’m confused by the “give him a chance” people he’s had 5+ chances.....i call that a pattern

Comment

Cowboys get Randy Greggory back

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
            This is my exact take! I’m confused by the “give him a chance” people he’s had 5+ chances.....i call that a pattern

No reason to be confused. It’s really quite simple.

I’m normally in agreement but he went through a program this time. That why I said one more chance. He put in the effort to show he’s trying to make a change . It worth one more shot since they are paying him anyway. We need pass rushers and he’s shown he’s trying.

If he’s screws up this time... later

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              No reason to be confused. It’s really quite simple.

I’m normally in agreement but he went through a program this time. That why I said one more chance. He put in the effort to show he’s trying to make a change . It worth one more shot since they are paying him anyway. We need pass rushers and he’s shown he’s trying.

If he’s screws up this time... later
              Exactly, he went in for help and has completed the program, that gets him one more chance, I see nothing whatsoever wrong with that.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                Exactly, he went in for help and has completed the program, that gets him one more chance, I see nothing whatsoever wrong with that.
                " Randy is a good person, a big heartened an infectious personality " Sean Lee

Comment

Working...
                X