No announcement yet.

Free Hog Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LonestarGent and his son have two spots taken. One more spot available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you for the opportunity, can't wait.

Comment

If I didn't have a lease I'd be all over this. Some mighty good folks on TBH.

Comment

Nice gesture

Comment

Ttt One more spot

Comment

I was going to do a live thread but by the time we got settled in the blind we were completely covered in hogs. Went back to the cabin, cleaned the pig and back in another blind before dark! What a place to hunt!

Comment

Originally posted by LonestarGent View Post
                I was going to do a live thread but by the time we got settled in the blind we were completely covered in hogs. Went back to the cabin, cleaned the pig and back in another blind before dark! What a place to hunt!
                Hell yeah! Pay it foward brother!

Comment

If I wasn't in Alabama this weekend I would have loved to join in. Shoot straight boys!Would love to see some pics.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Comment

pics!!

Comment

First I want to thank Tim and Jason for being great hosts and letting us come out to the ranch and to Talon for getting me lined up as well. I couldn't believe how many deer are running around on this property. My son and I were counting but lost count after about an hour on site. Like I mentioned earlier we had hogs coming in about 10 min after having a seat in the blind. We dropped a 50lb hog for the smoker. This ranch is teeming with wildlife and none of the pictures do this place justice. I look forward to going back asap. Maybe some of us in here can set up a group hunt during archery.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good having you guys. Glad you got one. Be sure to let us know how good it tastes when you smoke it next week.

Comment

Well that was good karma. Let Joe hunt for free. I get home and my AC at the house stopped working. Joe happens to be an AC repair guy. So one simple call to him saved me a couple hundred.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                            Well that was good karma. Let Joe hunt for free. I get home and my AC at the house stopped working. Joe happens to be an AC repair guy. So one simple call to him saved me a couple hundred.

Awesome deal! Joe, I am glad you enjoyed it.
                            I agree this archery season a bunch of us TBH members needs to book a group hunt and all go live.

Comment

awesome

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                                It worked out for both of us. Glad you're up and cooling again quickly. This heat is no joke.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X