Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heck of a catch. Congratulations

Comment

See you made the videos on The Weather Channel.
      But of course it has a negative spin.
      Congrats! Awesome catch.

Comment

Telling the truth first time I read story I was hoping they (y'all) tried to revive it. First thought was they took pics and then tried. Then read the story and was very happy it was all done on point. Showing this beautiful creature respect.
        Great job sir

Comment

Congratulations, Ray! To **** with the idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
            Flat out awesome. How far off the beach did you hook him? How deep was the water? This is scary for a guy who wade fishes occasionally.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thank you. I dropped the bait around 550-600 yards out. Water depth is only around 25 ft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Poco View Post
              Thank you. I dropped the bait around 550-600 yards out. Water depth is only around 25 ft.

Oh wow, farther than I thought. How do you get the bait way out there? Kayak?

Comment

Way to go Poco, amazing accomplishment!!!

Comment

I still just can't imagine how awesome that catch must feel now.

Hope the **** for brains have moved on to something else and you are able to soak in, and enjoy the accomplishment.

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                    Oh wow, farther than I thought. How do you get the bait way out there? Kayak?

Yes sir. All by kayak.

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    I still just can't imagine how awesome that catch must feel now.

Hope the **** for brains have moved on to something else and you are able to soak in, and enjoy the accomplishment.

Thanks Dale. Their finally focusing on Trump and the separated illegal children again which Im glad. MAGA [emoji631]🦈[emoji631]🦈

Comment

It’s amazing now people’s overwhelming love for fish. The same people crying about this beautiful creature killed line up at the sushi bars all the time! I guess that is not fish.
                      You tried to release it and ultimately harvested the meat. It’s a crazy world we live in now.

Comment

**** it man!!

Comment

Originally posted by TXHunter12 View Post
                          It’s amazing now people’s overwhelming love for fish. The same people crying about this beautiful creature killed line up at the sushi bars all the time! I guess that is not fish.
                          You tried to release it and ultimately harvested the meat. It’s a crazy world we live in now.
                          It's the same people that think killing an unborn human is OK
                          There are some screwed up people out there.

Comment

Inquiring minds want to know.. WHAT BAIT ARE YOU USING?????

ya know.. just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post

ya know.. just in case.

shark bait hoo ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post

ya know.. just in case.
                                Purina Shark Chow!

Comment

Working...
                                X