No announcement yet.

My Shark Catch of Multiple Lifetimes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think all the negative snowflakes on Facebook need to get together in a large pool and we release a couple hungry sharks in there with them!

Death threats! Some people are messed up! Lot of ignorant post and all because people don't read. Their comments are easily answered in Ray's post but yet they assume based off pics.

Poco stay positive! I see you have replied to a few keyboard warriors! Looks like you, Leon and Brandon have it covered!

Comment

Freakin AWESOME!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome! I had no idea you could catch a shark like that from land. Great job.

Comment

Huge fish Poco!! Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

congrats sir, monster fish

Comment

I will say this. I said the last giant was the most impressive fish id ever seen. Then you come and do this. I grew up land based shark fishing the biggest ive ever put on the beach was a 7'2" hammer. I've caught hundreds in the 4-5' range. I have even tussled with something in the 12+ range and got beat like a red headed step child.

The amout of skill it takes to get a fish like this to the beach is insane. There's a whole lot more that just realing.

And it may suck that the beast is dead but it happens and i promise your one shark will not implode the planet. Shark is good to eat and a lot of folks will be full because of it.

Congratulations sir my hat is off to you

Comment

Congrats on an awesome trophy of a lifetime!!

Comment

What a amazing catch, congrats man!

Comment

Wow. Congrats!

Comment

Awesome catch sir !!!!
                      Hope you have time for the GS since you’re a national celebrity now

Comment

Congrats man on an awesome, multi-lifetime catch! And as others have said...Ignore the haters, cuz Haters are always gonna hate!

Comment

what a shark !!! that is awesome!!! congrats to you friend!

Comment

Congrats on a true trophy. Sleep well knowing you did all you could to release it.

Comment

Awesome shark POCO!

Comment

Congrats on the big fish!

Comment

Working...
                                X