No announcement yet.

Muck Boots Deal Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordered 2 pairs around noon today. No email confirmation. I did write down my order number before leaving their site. I’ll give them a ring tomorrow if I still don’t have an email by then .....

Comment

Originally posted by BigCohiba View Post
      Ordered 2 pairs around noon today. No email confirmation. I did write down my order number before leaving their site. I’ll give them a ring tomorrow if I still don’t have an email by then .....
      Ordered two pairs earlier also. Email confirmation went to the spam account took a little while to get there too. The third pair I ordered went to the inbox pretty quick.

Comment

Stood, I called them and the nice lady said to bear with them on confirmation emails. She said they were swamped and it might be a couple of days before they can respond. If you paid with Pay Pal the order will go through, just please be patient. Their computer software wasn’t used to this kind of volume. Sounds like Amazon is having the same problems today. Lol

Comment

Had to call as well. Got a pair of boots for the wife but account shows I may have 2 pair as two order payments are processing. Site kept crashing during order payment/confirmation. Ill call and work it out tomorrow with them...

Comment

Well anyone having luck getting in to order? Site is super slow.

Comment

Placed two orders both with 3 pair each, got the 2nd order email quick, it had kids/women’s boots in the order. The first order was 3 pair of men’s boots and still haven’t got a email for it but it had processed on my cc, called and she said the order is processing. Can’t beat this deal, I got Edgewater, steel toes for the rig and artic ankles for 130..... can’t beat that. Wife and girls got in on the action too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bought 5 pair 3 for the grand kids and the wife and I. Saved $300

Comment

Well, that was a waste of time! The boots I wear are not included in the sale. I looked at a pair that was included in the sale, and the only sizes available are 8 and 15!!!!

Congrats to those of you who scored!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Subtotal $129.99

Shipping & Handling $0.00

Discount (MUCK70) -$90.99

Tax $2.73

Grand Total $41.73

Men's Edgewater II Boots
                    Color Moss Size 11 Qty 1 $129.99

Comment

Originally posted by Cisco Jack View Post
                      Subtotal $129.99

Shipping & Handling $0.00

Discount (MUCK70) -$90.99

Tax $2.73

Grand Total $41.73

Men's Edgewater II Boots
                      Color Moss Size 11 Qty 1 $129.99

Man... I'm trying to get those in a 12 right now....

Comment

Thanks, we bought our boys each a pair. I may have grabbed one too. Sweet deal.

Comment

I snagged a couple pairs. Those ankle highs one ought to work good for winter fishing

Comment

Congrats to those who picked up some boots. All that's left are femme feet and sasquatch

Comment

I wore out a pair, took ten years, there still usable just no longer waterproof.

Thanks for the info.

Comment

I received an email that the promo code (muck70) has been extended through today also.

Comment

Working...
                                X