Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

High Volume in Cardoba, Argentina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charrison View Post
    Headed down with my dad in 3 weeks. Bucket list trip and these pics aren't making the time go any quicker!
    Glad I could be of service sir....lol[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like a ball! I gotta make that happen one of these days.

Comment

What is avg cost for a box of shells for this game??

That pic with the hulls is mind boggling!! Imagine the weight of all the lead scattered across the fields!!

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          What is avg cost for a box of shells for this game??

That pic with the hulls is mind boggling!! Imagine the weight of all the lead scattered across the fields!!
          $13.75 per box.
          Last year my nephew and his Texas Tech crew paid $10 a box.....but I can't remember the name of that lodge as my wife bought it for his wedding gift at SCI.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
            Our shell bill was CRAZY expensive!!![emoji33][emoji854][emoji12]

That's reedonkulous!!!

I need a bank robbery partner so I can make this happen.....anyone?[emoji3]

Comment

Get you a evo shield shirt next time. It is awesome. We went 3 years ago. Our first 2,500 shells was included in the package. Shot 2 full days of dove and I think my number as 3,500
              Rounds and it think 1,800 doves.
              Never had a bruised shoulder
              Last edited by Kenner97; 07-16-2018, 07:06 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Kenner97 View Post
                Get you a evo shield shirt next time. It is awesome. We went 3 years ago. Our first 2,500 shells was included in the package. Shot 2 full days of dove and I think my number as 3,500
                Rounds and it think 1,800 doves.
                Never had a bruised shoulder
                I second the EvoShield shooting shirt. It worked great.

Comment

Dang Oscar, are you retired with all this worldy travel and hunting!?

Comment

You sir are livin' large old friend!! That is the #1 bucket list item for me... Congratulations on a great trip, but MAN, you gotta toughen up a bit!! You'd flat kill yoreseff on a duck n goose hunt there with a 3" 12 gauge!!

Comment

Oscar you are truly a world class traveler/hunter! We're not worthy lol.

Thanks for the pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                        Dang Oscar, are you retired with all this worldy travel and hunting!?
                        As my wife says, "semi-retired" and loving it! [emoji4]This hunt got cancelled last year so just a make up trip for me.

Comment

Man that looks like fun!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            You sir are livin' large old friend!! That is the #1 bucket list item for me... Congratulations on a great trip, but MAN, you gotta toughen up a bit!! You'd flat kill yoreseff on a duck n goose hunt there with a 3" 12 gauge!!
                            Lol....
                            Just landed in H-town and chuckled at this. Heck , I have an extension tube on my Benelli and sky blast those critters with 3.5 magnum shells. Aint nearly this much shooting though...[emoji33]...we actually talking about catching the geese in Canada next year!!![emoji106]

Comment

Love that place.
                              Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                              Lol.....I only got a total of 1,414 birds over 4 hunts. 758 on our only full day. 76 boxes of shells was waaaaay to much shootin for this bowhunter![emoji1] We both got the "Almost 1,000" caps.......lmao!!!!🤣🤣🤣

Attached Files

Comment

That looked like an awesome trip! Thanks for taking us along. That picture of the spent shells stacked up is just absolutely mind blowing!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X