Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

walk

Comment

Prolly an arse-load worth of drugs stashed somewhere in the truck now.

Comment

Originally posted by cuttingedge View Post
        Did they pay you a fair amount and can you replace it for what they paid? To me, it wouldn't be any different than buying a used truck, if that's what you would be replacing it with? You never know how a used truck may have been treated either.

The ins company will likely take less. Remember: They are in business to make money. They are going to try to maximize their take every time and on every transaction, no matter how white their teeth are or how big their smile is.
        This

Comment

Originally posted by cuttingedge View Post
          Did they pay you a fair amount and can you replace it for what they paid? To me, it wouldn't be any different than buying a used truck, if that's what you would be replacing it with? You never know how a used truck may have been treated either.

The ins company will likely take less. Remember: They are in business to make money. They are going to try to maximize their take every time and on every transaction, no matter how white their teeth are or how big their smile is.
          Only difference I see is if you buy it from them it will have a salvage title if I remember correctly.

Comment

Working...
          X