2018 British Open - Carnoustie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
    Little punk Rose is wilted just like Thomas did !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Watch it now Hoss, Rosie is my team captain! D
    He has been on every squad I have picked here on the TBH BBQ tour!
    Yes, I have never won either

ON TO THE WEEKEND
    GO team Abcdj!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      Someone PM me next week who I need to send money to.

Stupid golf tournament...

Oh, and it's a **** CREEK, not a burn! A burn is what I got on my *** thanks to this stupid golf tournamnt......and grow some **** trees!
      #1 Rant ever posted on TBH Chamionship BBQ Tour
      Thanks for the laughs D.MO!

Comment

Well I was bored this afternoon so I figured I would try and see if we could have a live leaderboard to track our scores. I feel pretty confident that all teams are accounted for but double check and make sure everything matches up.

Last edited by Kmart49; 07-20-2018, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Good Lord! Ive been playing golf all day and havent watch any tv today. Rose got me into the weekend like so many others. My four to make the weekend are -5. Rose needs to step up his game!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
            -5 in for weekend
            I have you at -7 unless you changed your original team and I missed it!

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
              I can't count.....

Comment

Well I was bored this afternoon so I figured I would try and see if we could have a live leaderboard to track our scores. I feel pretty confident that all teams are accounted for but double check and make sure everything matches up.

https://www.easyofficepools.com/view/?poolid=47365
                SON! Your skills move you up to "IT GURU" of the TBH Championship BBQ tour

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                  SON! Your skills move you up to "IT GURU" of the TBH Championship BBQ tour

Who do I send my invoice to?

I figured it would be more fun to see where you stand compared to everyone else and help take some of the work load off 17ncs and his excel spreadsheets!

Comment

Who do I send my invoice to?

I figured it would be more fun to see where you stand compared to everyone else and help take some of the work load off 17ncs and his excel spreadsheets!
                    Pay-0
                    Benefits-0
                    Retirement-0
                    You get to correspond even more on the www/tbh with groovie older guys like me, rtp, 17ncs and rr on the illustrious committee. I ve never meet rr in person. He might be a young whippersnapper like yourself!
                    Get to work!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      Someone PM me next week who I need to send money to.

Stupid golf tournament...

Oh, and it's a **** CREEK, not a burn! A burn is what I got on my *** thanks to this stupid golf tournamnt......and grow some **** trees!
                      Aye’ Laddie, I’ll put you on my list. And just so you’ll know it is the Barry Burn and it drains to th Firth of Tay. The **** Creek is going to be in September in Paris or wherever Justin Thomas goes swimming.

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                      Watch it now Hoss, Rosie is my team captain! D
                      He has been on every squad I have picked here on the TBH BBQ tour!
                      Yes, I have never won either

ON TO THE WEEKEND
                      GO team Abcdj!!!!!!
                      Too many of y’all sound like me cussing and discussing Rose. Did he make the cut or not?

Comment

Thanks Kmart49
                        I need fleetwood to be bad on the weekend..

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                          Aye’ Laddie, I’ll put you on my list. And just so you’ll know it is the Barry Burn and it drains to th Firth of Tay. The **** Creek is going to be in September in Paris or wherever Justin Thomas goes swimming.

Too many of y’all sound like me cussing and discussing Rose. Did he make the cut or not?
                          Yeah Roses made the cut he is going to card a 65 tomorrow

Comment

Well thanks there KMart. I told abcdj we could never sucker anyone into volunteering for for the IT position. Even tried telling him to let’s call ithe bet off but he said “no there’s a sucker born every minute and most are on here”! Now I owe him a shooting chair for his Jetsons deer stand.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                              Yeah Roses made the cut he is going to card a 65 tomorrow
                              Except he putts like RTP

Comment

Call in Pocahontas, the Rooskies are already hacking into KMart’s system.

Comment

Working...
                                X