No announcement yet.

Lease Ride Upgrade - Jeep Truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to see you're still at it!! How are you enjoying the move?

Comment

Originally posted by Oleman View Post
      Wow. What a read. Enjoyed each update and pics. Congrats on an awesome upgrade and thanks for taking us along on the ride. Oh, and she's a keeper.
      Thanks Oleman! It's been a heck of a project! Haha..she is!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
        Glad to see you're still at it!! How are you enjoying the move?
        Yes sir Big Lee! We gotta have this Comanche out and driving around well before next hunting season! Man, Washington State is beautiful.. In 20 minutes from where we live you can be at a trail head hiking up a mountain. So many outdoor things to do, good beers etc.. I really like it!

Comment

Originally posted by rosco11 View Post
          Yes sir Big Lee! We gotta have this Comanche out and driving around well before next hunting season! Man, Washington State is beautiful.. In 20 minutes from where we live you can be at a trail head hiking up a mountain. So many outdoor things to do, good beers etc.. I really like it!
          My Brother/Sister in law live on Vashon Island. Gorgeous place. Amazing weather. Next trip up to visit them let's grab a beer and some smoked Salmon!!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
            My Brother/Sister in law live on Vashon Island. Gorgeous place. Amazing weather. Next trip up to visit them let's grab a beer and some smoked Salmon!!
            Absolutely! Hit me up man!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X