Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Lease Ride Upgrade - Jeep Truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple of misc steps on the Comanche before we get to some major component upgrades. My brother helped relocate the rear brake line mount and drilled and tapped a new spot. The suspension lift we are using has wider frame brackets so I needed to notch-out the side frame support. Got this all done and cleaned, primed and painted
    Attached Files

Comment

On the Comanche, we got the rear axle reinstalled, UBolts cut and torqued to 150ftlbs "Errrrrrr Click!"
      Attached Files

Comment

Comanche project is really moving forward.. my brother welded on the shock mounts while showing off his safety splits! We removed the front bumper and built 2×4 jack stands boosters. The Jeep is set up for the whole next phase!
        Attached Files

Comment

Starting to come together and looking good.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
            Starting to come together and looking good.
            Gracias amigo!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking good keep it up!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

I'm impressed. How says you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear???
                Adios,
                Gary

Comment

Haha! Thanks fellers!

Comment

Cherokees are the best lease ride whether pickup or suv. No dust! Smooth ride ac and heat.

Comment

Checking back in a few years later, awesome progress. Makes me want to take on another project now that I’m moving my 1990 Bronco

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not sure if you have a locker in that 8.8 yet or what but I just ran across this in the classifieds:

Comment

Looking good. And this truck will be awesome when yall are done

Comment

I like the cable linkage for the T-case. Looking forward to your maiden voyage!!

Comment

Tagged!! Looking like a fun project.

Comment

Originally posted by offthemap View Post
                                Not sure if you have a locker in that 8.8 yet or what but I just ran across this in the classifieds:

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=767955
                                That's a real good find.. my 8.8 already has the posi, we were searching for one with it and found it on a 99 Eddie Bauer Explorer. I already told my brother about this one, he is doing a full build on a TJ Wrangler right now too. I appreciate the heads up!

Comment

Working...
                                X