No announcement yet.

Crazy Ants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demon and anything with cypermethrin will do.

Comment

Move...

Comment

A big bucket of dawn soapy water for the movers and boiling water on the den. Seems to work on fire ants for me..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We get them every year at some point. Some years worse than others. Demon makes them go away but we have 43 acres or so of them ready to replace the ones we kill. They are a PITA.

Comment

We had them pretty bad at our place in northern Goliad County. About 3 months ago there was a white ford pickup truck parked on side of the FM road in front of our home. I approached the man in the pickup to see if there was anything wrong. He said no, that he was with the Univ Texas and was researching the crazy ants ant that they were going to put out a fungus to eradicate them. So far it worked, ants gone.

Comment

Originally posted by rjj View Post
              We had them pretty bad at our place in northern Goliad County. About 3 months ago there was a white ford pickup truck parked on side of the FM road in front of our home. I approached the man in the pickup to see if there was anything wrong. He said no, that he was with the Univ Texas and was researching the crazy ants ant that they were going to put out a fungus to eradicate them. So far it worked, ants gone.
              Really?? I don't guess you got his name, did you? Which campus was he at?

Comment

Working...
              X