• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never

Comment

Great place to visit....

Comment

Wouldn't know how to act, nor would I want to try. I'm like a cow and follow the same path. I'm vested in Texas with many generations of ancestors. Those that understand native Texans, know how to talk and treat fellow Texans. As Whiskey Myers said,...that's just something you don't understand......!

Comment

Originally posted by Easttxbowman View Post
          I’m not entirely concerned about the politics as Texas is going that way also, and I wouldnt plan to be in the major cities anyway. I’m not set on anything it has just came up quite a bit. Hardest part is leaving family. The outdoor opportunities are obviously a huge draw also.
          Texas has a llllllllllloooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggg way to go to be that left. My mother in law just moved to Port Townsend, Wa. She says she loves it, but can not talk about politics at all. She says there is a hatred toward the right. She is by far not on the right of the isle, she did vote Trump, but she also voted Obummer (once). With all this being said, if it helps you and your family then do it, just don't talk politics with people and enjoy life.

Comment

I was stationed in Washington in the early 90's. (West of the cascades) I met an old man that was a contractor on base and he and his son became great friends of mine. He put me on my first black tail buck, showed me how to fish for salmon and we would hunt ducks in the sound. It's a beautiful place, surprisingly mild (but wet) winters and beautiful in the summer. There's plenty of small coservative towns west of the cascades. If my addiction to whitetail hunting ever dies off, I'd move to the NW. Lastly, Texas dam near has as many liberals as Washington, so don't make that a determining factor...

Comment

Working...
            X