2018/19 East Texas Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
    One of my Mexico management hunters connected on a East Texas giant just outside of Kingwood!! 173!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

***cough***** ever looking for another person bc you’ve got a lead on more local acreage...****cough***** I’m available. I watch deer pretty much every afternoon, but apparently Friendswood/Lennar/Royal Brook HOA says no to Hunting Lease income potential.

Comment

Only one decent I have showing up this year and he was on the younger side that held me off of him opening morning.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by South 75 View Post
        Thought I'd share a picture of my daughter's Trinity county buck. She made a perfect 175 yrd quartering away shot with her trusty 7mm-08. The deer actually has 13 points and is 20" wide. Proud dad here!!!
        Congratulations to your daughter ! A friend of mine sent me the picture

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
          Checked daughters camera today. 5 legal bucks and 4 doe at n last 48 hours. All daylight... like always
          Hoping for the same news come Saturday morning for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
            Congratulations to your daughter ! A friend of mine sent me the picture
            Thanks! Let me guess, Pernell?

Comment

Originally posted by d_e_smith View Post
              Only one decent I have showing up this year and he was on the younger side that held me off of him opening morning.
              Ive been wondering where you have been. They always need another year according to you.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                Ive been wondering where you have been. They always need another year according to you.

To many bucks are AWOL this year to be pulling the trigger this early. Well, I would’ve shot one that was showing up, but I’ve already seen pics of that one hitching a ride in a mule.

Comment

Originally posted by d_e_smith View Post
                  To many bucks are AWOL this year to be pulling the trigger this early. Well, I would’ve shot one that was showing up, but I’ve already seen pics of that one hitching a ride in a mule.
                  If it was the one posted here......he was/is a stud!

Comment

Have two new bucks on camera but my camera takes such ****ty blurry pics I can hardly make them out. Time to upgrade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If it was the one posted here......he was/is a stud!
                      Na, that one is still running around last I checked.

To add insult to injury, that’s at 9am, last Saturday of bow season, <10yds from my climber.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Too bad his browtines suck.

Comment

Too bad his browtines suck.

Cull worthy, looks too spike”ish”.

Comment

I was texting him opening morning like WTH are you waiting on?? I told him he was gon' be sorry. But in fairness I can't really blame him for holding out for that one buck.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                              I was texting him opening morning like WTH are you waiting on?? I told him he was gon' be sorry. But in fairness I can't really blame him for holding out for that one buck.

I was waiting to see what the other 13 bucks looked like that morning...

Comment

Had full intent of being in the stand this morning. Truck is even loaded. Main water line to my house bubbling in the front yard says.....elll no[emoji35]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X