2018/19 East Texas Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
    Sorry for the cliff hanger, I’ll post more later.....

BBD! Punched tag on new never before seen buck. First deer seen in 19 hrs on stand. Ran across kill plot tongue out trailing. 18 yard shot 80 yard recovery! Pics a bit later

Congrats they’re fallin now!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

BBD! Punched tag on new never before seen buck. First deer seen in 19 hrs on stand. Ran across kill plot tongue out trailing. 18 yard shot 80 yard recovery! Pics a bit later

Oh Man!!!

Comment

Congrats! You certainly have logged the time trying to find a good one.

Comment

I thought he was the slick 10, but turned out to be a new buck in the neighborhood. I hated to give up on “the blurr”, but with at least 1/2 a dozen gun hunters with pics of him and I don’t keep him much u wasn’t passing a mature buck like him. 17-18 yard shot in food plot. DRILLED through both shoulders with these dull slicktrick mags stuck in mud 10”. Short 80 yard walking trail/river of blood and I had him. Lord blessed me for sure

Now I can spend the time getting Lola one for the wall
          Attached Files

Comment

I like that lil swirl on his 2! Congrats you earned that one

Comment

Congats Kyle great buck.

Comment

Outstanding buck. Congratulations!

Comment

Big mature bucks in the pines hitting the dirt..congrats guys!

Comment

Dang nice buck Kyle! Way to hang in there with the bow! Stud!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

At 10:47am yesterday I got a pic of a deer that looked to have 3 main beams on one side I jumped in the truck and was sitting on the stand by 11:20am, then at 2:24pm a doe came running in I saw movement in the back and thought he was gonna go the opposite way but turned to the feeder and I was ready.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Profshng View Post
                        At 10:47am yesterday I got a pic of a deer that looked to have 3 main beams on one side I jumped in the truck and was sitting on the stand by 11:20am, then at 2:24pm a doe came running in I saw movement in the back and thought he was gonna go the opposite way but turned to the feeder and I was ready.

That is an impressive deer, that's some character right there! Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                          That is an impressive deer, that's some character right there! Congratulations!

Anyone know of a scorer around Pennington/Crockett area

Comment

I thought he was the slick 10, but turned out to be a new buck in the neighborhood. I hated to give up on “the blurr”, but with at least 1/2 a dozen gun hunters with pics of him and I don’t keep him much u wasn’t passing a mature buck like him. 17-18 yard shot in food plot. DRILLED through both shoulders with these dull slicktrick mags stuck in mud 10”. Short 80 yard walking trail/river of blood and I had him. Lord blessed me for sure

Now I can spend the time getting Lola one for the wall
                            Heckuva deer! Congrats Kyle!

Comment

Whoa that things got stuff every where congrats!

Comment

Great buck! Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                                X