No announcement yet.

2018/19 East Texas Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck to y’all this AM ! Wishing I was sitting in my box blind instead of work..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexas88 View Post
      Good luck to y’all this AM ! Wishing I was sitting in my box blind instead of work..

Same here. I sweated and swatted all last week and now that I'm back at work it gets cold.
      Headed up today after work and try to get one tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexas88 View Post
        Closer pictures?

I’ll see what he has on his phone. None of the pictures I have do him justice.

Comment

Saw 3 does and a small buck before 7am. Nothing after that. Had to get out for church. Will be back at it this afternoon

Comment

I’m out for today. Taking the boys from our churches youth group to shoot some archery today. 4H gave me all they had to supply them! After that we meet up with rest of group and go to see a movie

Should be back in a tree by Tuesday. Weather will dictate where

Comment

Man when I was hunting yesterday I could hear acorns raining all afternoon. Saw deer the past two hunts but nothing came to corn

Comment

Lots of movement this weekend, I killed a doe yesterday morning then the wife killed a spike and a big pig yesterday evening.

Comment

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
                  Saw 3 does and a small buck before 7am. Nothing after that. Had to get out for church. Will be back at it this afternoon

2 bucks 3 does all before 7 too got out then church of rain isn’t to bad I’ll be back in around 3

Comment

Had a doe and yearling come close, but stayed about 30 yards from the corn and attractant. Did some scanning but decided to move back into the brush and onward. Corn is no good round here.

Going to sit in the tree stand until the rain pushes today me out and then try a ground blind I put up walking distance from the sleeping quarters until sunset. Not expecting much form the ground blind, but sure hate to waste the last day.

Going to be back next weekend and through thanksgiving to give it another go, if the rain doesn’t change that. As of right now its supposed to rain most of thanksgiving week here in Houston County.

J

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Pretty buck!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                              Pretty buck!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Yessir haven’t seen him in two weeks now I’ve seen him the past two days.. he’s broke off about 5-6” of mb on both sides great brows double split 3s hopefully he’s spread some genes around

Comment

Big storm pushin in lots of deep thunder I’m ridin this puppy like pecos bill till dark!

Comment

Working...
                                X