No announcement yet.

2018/19 East Texas Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a large mature doe come in this evening and was then chased by a young 6pt and a large body buck that i couldn't make out through the goat weed. Should be an interesting weekend here at our lease. I also had a mature buck on cam at 3:30pm just making rounds.

Comment

I need a north or east wind for my stand. Gonna be south and west Saturday, hard to stay out till Sunday morning when it changes. Looking for my high 7

I have pics of him third year. This is first time he is 13+

Comment

Originally posted by stickemhard3 View Post
        Had a large mature doe come in this evening and was then chased by a young 6pt and a large body buck that i couldn't make out through the goat weed. Should be an interesting weekend here at our lease. I also had a mature buck on cam at 3:30pm just making rounds.

Good luck man!! I hope you stick one this weekend. I’m breaking out the long pole to even up the odds with mr Eyeguards lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
          Good luck man!! I hope you stick one this weekend. I’m breaking out the long pole to even up the odds with mr Eyeguards lol

Nice buck! Shot his twin (probably grandpa by now) 3-4 years ago. Looks identical except. He’s hanging in the office!

Good luck.

Comment

2018/19 East Texas Hunting Thread

Since 10/31 everything’s off feed per cams it’s officially on for me! [emoji7]

Comment

I’m in the stand. Nothing but squirrels so far. Good luck everyone!

Comment

We’re in , got the new neighbors who were “duck hunting only” sighting in a rifle on our fence line. Guess tmrw I get to go make sure they aren’t shooting our way like the last ones with target on the fence.

Comment

Sucks that my four nights landed on opening weekend. Good luck to everyone thats climbing in the stand in the morning!

Comment

Got a good 8 and some fat does comin' in regular behind the house... Tomorrow afternoon will be our second attempt at getting a hog or a deer shot with my grandsons... Wind should be better for us than last time out...

Good luck everyone this weekend!! Hope to see lots of LDP's in this thread by Sunday nite!!

Comment

Well my target buck finally made a daytime appearance. Lots of season left. Normally will have some daytime pics of him up until around Thanksgiving. Been after this guy for 3 years and he is starting to go down hill compared to last year and the year before. Still a fantastic buck.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Decent 8 rolled by at 12 yards.....behind me. I made a joke about sitting at the gate where deer cross this morning. Hes headed that way.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Slowwwww morning so far

Comment

Let spike walk . Too young and too earlly

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                              Slowwwww morning so far

Same.

Comment

Ugh man talk about punch in the gut it got hot yesterday evening and the wind switched out of the south so i elected not to push the envelope and hunt my target buck, andddddddd pull card and he was there [emoji24]....

Comment

Working...
                                X