• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great job Lowfence!

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
      ... it didn’t go “CLICK” tonight

It went BOOM!!!!!! Lola’s first deer BSD!!!

Awesome congrats to the young lady!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Left work and hauled it home in time to scoop up momma and the dogs to head east. Now I've seen a lot of stuff from the side of the road traveling to and fro our place over the last 30 years but today was a first.

Never seen an alligator swimming in the ditch! Thats when I know the trinity is backed up!!!

Climbed in a rifle blind to try and shoot pigs and not 5 minutes later a buck comes by running a doe about 30 mph. I wasnt sure which deer he was so I got ready. They popped out of the brush a few minutes later and he was already in the scope.

Same double throat patch 8 I've seen 3 or 4 times. He walked off and I told him get back where he belongs. Hes too close to the neighbors at this stand.

Pic from a month or so ago

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
          Left work and hauled it home in time to scoop up momma and the dogs to head east. Now I've seen a lot of stuff from the side of the road traveling to and fro our place over the last 30 years but today was a first.

Never seen an alligator swimming in the ditch! Thats when I know the trinity is backed up!!!

Climbed in a rifle blind to try and shoot pigs and not 5 minutes later a buck comes by running a doe about 30 mph. I wasnt sure which deer he was so I got ready. They popped out of the brush a few minutes later and he was already in the scope.

Same double throat patch 8 I've seen 3 or 4 times. He walked off and I told him get back where he belongs. Hes too close to the neighbors at this stand.

Pic from a month or so ago

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
          Pretty deer bubba good luck!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Trying to decide if I should hunt the morning after this moon and higher temps or wait until Sunday morning after the temps drop

Comment

Originally posted by TalonErickson7 View Post
                Trying to decide if I should hunt the morning after this moon and higher temps or wait until Sunday morning after the temps drop

E. All of the above

He ain’t in your livin room

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                  E. All of the above

He ain’t in your livin room

Very true. Today was my last day being able to kill a doe for the season. Looks like I’m only going to kill 2 bucks. I already killed that 9

Comment

I feel you. Hunted am and pm today on 2 different properties. Warm and moon and not a single deer.

Comment

Originally posted by gigem95 View Post
                      I feel you. Hunted am and pm today on 2 different properties. Warm and moon and not a single deer.

I hunt 5 min from the house so I can really pick and choose when I hunt. I shot that 9 point this year after a full moon and it was fairly warm. So here I am up at 5am getting ready. Haha

Comment

I hunt 5 min from the house so I can really pick and choose when I hunt. I shot that 9 point this year after a full moon and it was fairly warm. So here I am up at 5am getting ready. Haha

Was it late morning? Or caught em slipping early?

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexas88 View Post
                          Was it late morning? Or caught em slipping early?

Locked on a doe at around 9am but that was before the time change

Comment

In HouCo had early movement. 4 does and 2 young bucks.

Were cruising along and stopped on the road corn I put down on my way in.

Comment

Deer everywhere

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Had 5 does come by at about 60 yards out didn’t seem to interested in corn

Comment

Working...
                                X