Comment

Congratulations Dmiller

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats dmiller

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
          No way am I shooting a 115”ish young buck when that target buck was still alive 2 days ago.

Lol that’s what I was thinking. He posted the short beamed 8, and I was thinking isn’t this the same guy hunting “the 13” lol. I’m holding out. You have 2 months of season left still if you muzzleloader Hunt him.

Comment

I do the same thing I drive almost 8 miles around to keep the traffic down. Question do you post many pictures of your deer? I posted the one but kind of hesitating on post and very many more what's your thoughts.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice one Dmiller. Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                I do the same thing I drive almost 8 miles around to keep the traffic down. Question do you post many pictures of your deer? I posted the one but kind of hesitating on post and very many more what's your thoughts.

I walk over 500 yards into my stand to keep traffic down, but as soon as I leave my stand another member drives right through my areas even though he has another way to go and avoid other’s stands.
                “ATV’s don’t bother deer”. SMH

Comment

15 does this morning - 0 bucks. They must be icing it down or something.

Comment

Congrats on the nice kills guys!

Im all excited right now.. the does here are mostly bred, the acorns are finally all on the ground so they can get gone, the freeze killed a lot of the browse in the woods. We are getting past the full moon. Bucks are about to come home to live in a corn pile or food plot and get killable.

Hix, dont use that tag yet. you will regret it in two weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post

We have a rule on our lease that posting any pictures of deer on social media could get you expelled from the lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Grndchecker View Post
                        I walk over 500 yards into my stand to keep traffic down, but as soon as I leave my stand another member drives right through my areas even though he has another way to go and avoid other’s stands.
                        “ATV’s don’t bother deer”. SMH
                        I walk 200-400 yards to my stand locations. Luckily, they are in isolated areas so never get any traffic. Only time I ever ride into them is to fill feeders which is only very 2-3 months.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                          Congrats on the nice kills guys!

Im all excited right now.. the does here are mostly bred, the acorns are finally all on the ground so they can get gone, the freeze killed a lot of the browse in the woods. We are getting past the full moon. Bucks are about to come home to live in a corn pile or food plot and get killable.

Hix, dont use that tag yet. you will regret it in two weeks.

X107382927 my plot and feed sources are picking up QUICK!!

Comment

Um yeah, my wife and I have finally gotten through to our lease members that the ATV army invasion shuts the east Texas deer down. I specifically picked our stand spots so there is no thru traffic and we use an electric golf cart. We walk in several hundred yards as well. My spot I walk almost 3/4 mile and hand corn only. Last 3 years my wife and I have killed the oldest and biggest bucks on the lease. I have also curtailed the “ we are gonna check feeders and cameras traffic”. I pulled camera off our spots and told everyone I would handle upkeep of my wife’s feeder. Our success is directly attributed to little disturbing traffic...

Comment

Guess I need to get back to the lease and start my hand-corning again. Been hunting at the farm and haven’t stepped foot out there in a month. Mine and my dad’s areas should be totally unpressured.

Comment

Originally posted by WTJim View Post
                                Um yeah, my wife and I have finally gotten through to our lease members that the ATV army invasion shuts the east Texas deer down. I specifically picked our stand spots so there is no thru traffic and we use an electric golf cart. We walk in several hundred yards as well. My spot I walk almost 3/4 mile and hand corn only. Last 3 years my wife and I have killed the oldest and biggest bucks on the lease. I have also curtailed the “ we are gonna check feeders and cameras traffic”. I pulled camera off our spots and told everyone I would handle upkeep of my wife’s feeder. Our success is directly attributed to little disturbing traffic...
                                All kind of wisdom in that post Sir. My neighbors are beating the crap out off their spots right now. My sanctuaries will bee full of mature bucks by monday.

Comment

Working...
                                X