X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
    Mr. Flakekiller. That made me laugh.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    Well Im trying to show formal respect for a guy that would pass a deer like that! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexas88 View Post
      Me being me and the despreate need of trying to bring in some action I've decided to look up some different attractants.. Any input on this Big & J feed/attractant or anything else yall have used and had good outcome? Besides rice bran?
      I’ve had good luck with Texas Holdem. If you can find it at academy.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        For the most part, all that attractant stuff, when you make the purchase and take it out the store, its job is done and served its purpose...
        Yup we make a killing off it... target customer above^^^

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexas88 View Post
          Me being me and the despreate need of trying to bring in some action I've decided to look up some different attractants.. Any input on this Big & J feed/attractant or anything else yall have used and had good outcome? Besides rice bran?
          From all your post, I gather you need to quit taking hunting so serious and worrying about killing one and go to just enjoy being out in the woods. Sounds like your overthinking it and putting to much pressure on the deer and yourself.

Deer have had to much to eat and the only attractant that would work now is a hot doe. Just keep putting some corn out and let them start running out of natural groceries.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
            Well Im trying to show formal respect for a guy that would pass a deer like that! LOL

I’m still trying to figure out why he didn’t shoot it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
              From all your post, I gather you need to quit taking hunting so serious and worrying about killing one and go to just enjoy being out in the woods. Sounds like your overthinking it and putting to much pressure on the deer and yourself.

Deer have had to much to eat and the only attractant that would work now is a hot doe. Just keep putting some corn out and let them start running out of natural groceries.

Great input. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                I'd have to agree with this right here...well...unless he hit his head when he fell off that turnip truck a while back!
                That's a hoss!!

Comment

I’m starting to think GarGuy and Mr. FlakeKiller are actually sending us pictures of bucks from Iowa and have been pulling our leg this entire time lmao

Comment

He's not my target deer. He's only 6. And I've been told that I did fall from a turnip truck.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                      He's not my target deer. He's only 6. And I've been told that I did fall from a turnip truck.

Let's see the target deer!

Comment

Gonna give it a go with the 308 woodmaster on some does had 9 here this morning. I already got my buck so it's a waiting game

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey guys. I'm way behind on reading. And posting. And a lot of other things in life. But I got it done yesterday morning.

Guy came in to my tree stand around 9 am on a trot with a yearling spike trailing him. Got him at about 20 yards.

I'm pretty sure I rattled the same deer in last year and passed on him (that's the live pic). Either way i'm glad how it turned out. He weighed 140 lbs on the hoof and the guys at the taxidermy north of Grapeland said he'd score around 120.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
                            I’m starting to think GarGuy and Mr. FlakeKiller are actually sending us pictures of bucks from Iowa and have been pulling our leg this entire time lmao

And that's why the pics dont get posted when they take a ride on the tailgate.

Comment

Pic didn't upload first time. Oops.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SteveTX View Post
                                Pic didn't upload first time. Oops.

Nice!

Comment

Working...
                                X