Should I go hunt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ronnie41 View Post
    If you simply want to kill something then you are hunting for the wrong reason.
    Please enlighten us to the right reason to hunt.

Comment

Go hunt! It’s never too hot.

Comment

What are you a woman? Go hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by TP3 View Post
          What are you a woman? Go hunting.
          Weeeellllll....

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
            Oh.... thanks!

Nevermind guys. Classified post coming soon with 3 bows and a bunch of hunting stuff for sale...
            Greatness! But, if you're posting your gear in the classifieds just so you can sell it, well, then you're posting for all the wrong reasons. haha Go KILL something!

Comment

first time summer hunting
              first aoudad....little guy, but hey...I had a blast summer hunting.
              Attached Files

Comment

Fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It's supposed to cool down some here, I think they've gotten a little rain down there too.

Surely there is a river access somewhere reasonably close to go cool off in the middle of the day. Hunt early and late.....hell put out a water trough if there isn't a ton of water on your lease....they'll smell water further away than they will food.

87, 91, 94 for the highs in Brady Sun, Mon, and Tues.....beat it!
                  Last edited by Dale Moser; 07-05-2018, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    It's supposed to cool down some here, I think they've gotten a little rain down there too.

Surely there is a river access somewhere reasonably close to go cool off in the middle of the day. Hunt early and late.....hell put out a water trough if there isn't a ton of water on your lease....they'll smell water further away than they will food.
                    Water trough already done...

Alright, alright y'all, nursejenn will go hunt! I can't leave until Sunday though. Gotta watch some baseball first...

Comment

Good choice.

Comment

Muskles is glad nursejenn decided to hunt. Muskles is looking forward to nursejenn live killing (for any reason [emoji3]) thread. Relax during baseball games so you will be ready Sunday!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m on the fence about taking my youngest daughter this weekend, not because of the heat, but because of less than perfect wind for our set ups. NE and ENE winds were not something I expected

Comment

I know LOTS of opinions given here, and I'll add one more.
                            IF, I knew there was a chance at an AOUDAD I would go, throw in the mix of Axis and Aoudad together, and there is no doubt. C'mon- how many times in your life can you pass up a chance to shoot either/both... Could happen??
                            Bones votes GO!!

Comment

Listen to the brick

Comment

As of right now, our 10 year old says he wants to go with me so I may have some company!

Comment

Working...
                                X