Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever sold/given away something you regretted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

none.

Comment

Just about every gun I have sold and my 68 Camaro

Comment

Two - my 88 corvette convertible and my 95 GMC stepside. I sold the truck 15 years ago and still see it rolling through town. It’s owner has done a lot of good to it.

Comment

1929 model A roadster pickup that I bought in high school for $100.00, Sold it 5 yrs later for $300.00 to by furniture. Stupid move. Then I trade a 55 ford convertible for a VW. Second stupid move.

Comment

1968 Shelby GT 500

Comment

Dan Wesson 357 pistol pack

Comment

Rifle that my dad bought me. A nice little Ruger 10-22 stainless. I was in a rough place and I sold it when I moved from Alabama to a old guy I thought was my friend.

Two years later with a new life, new wife, and a new baby boy in the crib I regretted the hell out of it. My wife called him and offered him 10x's what I sold it to him for to get it back for me and my newborn son. Old S.O.B told her about a scope he'd bought to put on it and how he liked it and would will it to me when he passed away.

Lesson learned.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                  Colt National Match Gold Cup 45, Ruger Mini 14 and 65 Ford Mustang fully loaded for the time!
                  That pistol.. wow! I've wanted one since i was 12

Comment

I can't name all of the times...

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                      The guns:

A Smith and Wesson Model 53 in .22 Jet bought when I was 16 years old. Paid $91.14 for it at Higginbotham Pearlstone Hardware in Dallas. Dammit !

A Remington Model 11 in 12 gauge that I refinished myself. The best cold blue job I ever saw ! Oil finish on the stock after steaming out the dents. It almost looked new. I was around 18 at the time.

A Savage 99 in .300 Savage with a tang mounted peep. Killed a few deer in the Hill Country with that one. About 18/19 years old at the time.

Y'all sensing a pattern here ? I would and could go on but I don't know how waterproof this iPad is.............
                      That model 53 is hard to come by these days.. what a pistol.. and cartridge!

Comment

Owned lots of muscle cars but only one I wish I had back.. 70 Cuda factory 440 Six Pak that was lime green.It was rust free with original paint. Had to sell it to buy a 71 cuda convertible.

Comment

Ruger single six .22 pistol with .22 mag cylinder too with a 9 1/2ā€¯barrel. Shot like a rifle.

Comment

72 K5
                            69 Chevy stepside
                            I.dont want to remember any more

Comment

‘78 Chevy short bed 4 x 4 , lifted with big tires. Thought I wanted a fast mustang instead. Regretted that move, not long after I got the car.

Comment

"71 Chevy 4x4
                                '66 Colt Gold Cup with Colt fitted .22 conversion kit
                                Model 53 S&W in .22 Jet with 8 3/8" barrel
                                Darne 28 ga. SxS shotgun 3rd level up from field gun level
                                Wing C2 take down recurve

Comment

Working...
                                X