Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Upgrade Bow components VS buy new bow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resale on Bear bows is low, especially on a 5 year old one. So don't upgrade it just to sell it, you will lose out. Upgrade it if you want to keep it. I like Bear bows so please don't take that as criticism of your bow.

I am a big fan of Bow String Depot but there are lots of good string makers out there today.

Comment

Originally posted by Jmorgan View Post
      Haven't heard of Vapor Trail, will have to check them out.
      Thanks
      been around close to 20 years,,, not a better string made,, some may be as good but not better,, they were all i used in my shop for 12 years and never got a single bad one of the thousands i sold and dozens i used myself

Comment

Some new accessories will likely have it feeling like it's brand new all over again. On the other hand, like others have mentioned if you've got the itch for something that is new to you, there are a ton of used bows that will save you at least 25-50% off of the retail price in a lot of cases if you're patient and wait for a good deal. Always seems like a lot of folks upgrade before the season, so you're likely to see some stuff hit the market as people buy new bows.

Comment

Get a new one

Comment

Working...
          X