• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Following

Comment

Originally posted by heymikey View Post
      this thread is pure gold......lol

well, except for post #25....i hope ol' brusier bites into dog **** sammich, next time he decides to "nom nom" on someone else's food.
      x2 smh

Comment

Originally posted by chris1911 View Post
        Oh you're much more creative than we were.

Like others, we had a refrig thief in our office. For our bait-station, we used a couple slices of meat-lovers pizza and a whole box of ducolax.

Cold pizza works well because the layer of cheese and meat lifts up easily. The crushed ducolax was mixed with marinara sauce and applied under the cheese layer.

The first application stopped the food stealing for about a month. A second dosage was necessary and then the problem quit for good.

Comment

Our frig gets cleaned every Friday. All food is removed and put on a table.
          The food bandits are mainly the night shift stealing the day shifts food. They hit the break room on their way out. Sad people to steal someone’s food.

Comment

Had someone skimming coffee creamer in large amounts from frig. So emptied creamer container & bought Elmer’s glue, then mixed in some water & salt & poured back into original creamer container.

Very next morning caught them spitting up coffee & cussing

Such an enjoyable moment

Comment

Lmao

Comment

When I was in the Army we had a food thief in our barracks. What really sucked was if you worked night shift in the hospital, your shift ended before the mess hall was open for serving. To compensate, they had a special menu where you could pick what you wanted to eat, and they had it ready for you in a box in the office with your name on it when you got off of work. This jackass was pilfering from everyone's meals - you know, a bite out of your apple or sandwich, and then wrapping it up again. All of us victims "seasoned" our food with a very potent laxative, and we were going to have a "blanket party" for the thief. It didn't take long to find out who the thief was, but he was in such misery that no one had the heart to throw him his blanket party. It was a while before that guy could eat real food without getting sick.

BTW, not meaning to be a spoilsport here, but be careful about your retaliation/traps for your food thieves lest you are the one who ends up getting disciplined or fired. Yeah, as an HR Manager I've had to do that and no one was happy about it.

Regards,

Dave

Comment

Grown *** men should never say or type nom nom.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                    Yes, that almost became Rule #6.

Comment

Back in the day there was a food thief in our work shack. Couldn't catch him and he had the tendency to just steal a couple of guys food. Well one of them put a Whaler (McDs fish sandwich) in the hotbox that had been setting in his truck the whole weekend. Well the thief ate it and got food poisoning, it was the Shop Foreman. We laughed and laughed. Needless to say he got a visit from the people he had been stealing from.

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
                        Years ago my boss kept having his lunch disappear. He made a alfredo chicken fettuccine with a large dose of laxative in it. The next afternoon we all saw who kept making trips to the bathroom. So my boss went in to the bathroom in between the thief’s visits and removed all of the toilet paper. The thief quit shortly after.
                        Hahaha now that is a boss worth working for!

Comment

Apparently Visine added to a soft drink or something will make you sheeought through a screen door.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post

Truth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

hey lots of company left over food is put in the fridge theres no name but anyone can eat it and there yurs is next to it with no name how am i supposed to know. I eat it tho (=

Comment

the hot sauce/pepper plan at least leaves you a way out with some deniability. If they do go to HR over a flaming rear end, you can say you like your food hot. the lax couldnt be argued as anything but malicious.

Comment

Working...
                                X