No announcement yet.

Moore Maker knives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went to the factory years ago and picked up mine, pretty happy with it.

Comment

well just got a ram horn drop point fixed blade today as a gift so I'll see how it holds up

Comment

I thank all for their input. But this thread is like the one from 2011. Some people love them others hate them. So I'm going to have to spend the money to find out what side I'm on. Thanks again.

Comment

I have a yellow handle trapper that I can’t keep sharp and it doesn’t have much snap when opening/closing the blades. I don’t plan to buy another. My Case knives never let me down.

Comment

I have at least 8 or 10 of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Puncher51 View Post
              Didn’t we receive this knife as a gift? I love mine!
              Yep! Its been a good one for me

Comment

Q: Are your knives made in USA, Texas, etc?

A: Our knives are 100% made in the USA with American made materials. All of our knives are contract manufactured for us by American companies in various states. We own the patents and materials and in many cases the jigs and dies as well. We do not build knives in Matador, TX currently we only build some dehorners and fencing tools in Matador.
                The ones I have are good quality knives but I have no clue about their current knives.

Comment

Id take a eye brand any day over new moore maker or case n inown a lot of both!! you will not B disappointed

Comment

My brother had one of the older ones back in the day. I didn't like the way it rusted.

Comment

Originally posted by smokin feathers View Post
                      Id take a eye brand any day over new moore maker or case n inown a lot of both!! you will not B disappointed
                      I have a few eye brand. The company that made them was in business from 1753 until 1993. I like the history involved in these old pocket knives.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Save the money and buy a CHOPS EDC. Last knife you will ever need to buy for every day use.

Comment

Decent knives and the last I heard they were made by Queen City Steel. As most of you know who have been through Matador, there ain't any factories there.
                          Adios,
                          Gary

Comment

Working...
                          X