Escape from Texas summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
    The mentions of the North East should be investigated, and then the people who made those suggestions should be banned ...

Colorado would be the easiest decision to make in my opinion.
    Correct.

Comment

You would fit in nicely in San Francisco.

Signed

Team Breitbart

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
        I appreciate the thoughtful suggestions and the potshots from Team Breitbart.
        Lol! Just funnin with ya. Sounds like a great idea to me and good luck with your choice.

Comment

I guess some people haven't done any traveling...
          It's a big world out there!

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
            You would fit in nicely in San Francisco.

Signed

Team Breitbart

The good news is that if San Francisco is the epicenter of the far left and your house is the epicenter of the far right, there’s all sorts of moderate options in between. Draw a line between the two extremes and I’ll probably end up somewhere in the “center”...with normal people. [emoji57]

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
              The good news is that if San Francisco is the epicenter of the far left and your house is the epicenter of the far right, there’s all sorts of moderate options in between. Draw a line between the two extremes and I’ll probably end up somewhere in the “center”...with normal people. [emoji57]
              Funny! I'm actually more in the center. I also have several properties there too. Please don't end up being my neighbor in Colorado.

Comment

North Dakota is pretty dang nice right now! If it’ll ever stop raining. Been on and off almost daily.

Comment

Red River, New Mexico

Comment

Lived 7 years in Estes Park, summer is too hectic with 3million visitors. Owned a place in Ruidoso, no rivers or streams to fish. Like the area around Sheridan Wyoming but might be hard to do an offseason rental. Salida Colorado would be a great area and so would Gunnison. Only the front range area of Colorado is flaky, western slope is pretty conservative leaning.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                      I would choose Montana in a heart beat.

It's going to be 97 degrees in Montana today. I think the OP is trying to escape summer heat

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        It's going to be 97 degrees in Montana today. I think the OP is trying to escape summer heat
                        As stated before, elevation is key. You could say that Colorado was 105 degrees last week, but that was Denver. The OP is definitely more of a front range kind of guy. He would fit right in in Boulder.

Comment

As stated before, elevation is key. You could say that Colorado was 105 degrees last week, but that was Denver. The OP is definitely more of a front range kind of guy. He would fit right in in Boulder.
                          Gotcha

I wouldn't mind a place in Boulder. Billings can get hot

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                            Gotcha

I wouldn't mind a place in Boulder. Billings can get hot
                            So can Boulder, but that's not the point.

Comment

Exactly. Every state is going to have areas that get hot or humid during summer. Location/elevation within those states are what matters.

Comment

Working...
                              X