• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news!
    Thanks for the update.

Comment

Prayers from Tulsa

Comment

Keep the great updates coming!! Our God is good!

Comment

Well, Abigail is doing very well. Low grade fever, still doesn't feel up to par. Taking breathing treatments. Eating well. Hacking up flem. Looks much better.

Thank yall so much for the prayers and I will update in the AM

Thanx from Abigail and my self

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Another good night, slept all night, she was snoozing when I left. Minimum fever. Eating well. Still a little sluggish.

Thank Yall so much for the extended prayers. Abigail was in awe by the amount of people that prayed for her.

Thanx, Calvin

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                Another good night, slept all night, she was snoozing when I left. Minimum fever. Eating well. Still a little sluggish.

Thank Yall so much for the extended prayers. Abigail was in awe by the amount of people that prayed for her.

Thanx, Calvin
                Awesome report this morning God is good!

Comment

Great news! Prayers continue.

Comment

Well Hallelujah! My little girl is smiling, laughing and picking on daddy! I really do appreciate all the prayers and may GOD bless your household beyond anything you can imagine.

Pretty sure Abbs is out of the woods. She says thank you for the prayers. Feel free to keep her and her brothers in yalls prayers, especially Jordan.

Thanx from a very thankful Dad

Comment

Good news!

Comment

I hadn't looked at this thread in a couple days and was holding my breath as I opened this last page. So glad to see she's doing much better. Continued prayers for complete healing. Our God is good!

Comment

Continued prayers.

Comment

Wonderful news! More prayers for continued healing for your family

Comment

Originally posted by El Viejo View Post
                              I hadn't looked at this thread in a couple days and was holding my breath as I opened this last page. So glad to see she's doing much better. Continued prayers for complete healing. Our God is good!
                              Yes! Yes He is!

Comment

Well, my baby girl was sleeping soundly this AM. She felt good enough last night to pick on her Dad.

She seems to be doing very well.

Comment

Working...
                                X