Wyoming antelope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wyoming antelope

This year is the first year that our group of 12 weren't drawn for Wyoming antelope buck tags. Me and one other buddy did get drawn for a antelope doe. It's fun going out even if you aren't hunting but I don't know if just me and one other guy driving 20 hrs one way for a doe would be worth it. Does anyone have a suggestion for a hog or hog and some kind of exotic for a group this big down in Texas for a decent price ? We still want to do something and not break the bank.

Originally posted by Dandy123 View Post
    This year is the first year that our group of 12 weren't drawn for Wyoming antelope buck tags. Me and one other buddy did get drawn for a antelope doe. It's fun going out even if you aren't hunting but I don't know if just me and one other guy driving 20 hrs one way for a doe would be worth it. Does anyone have a suggestion for a hog or hog and some kind of exotic for a group this big down in Texas for a decent price ? We still want to do something and not break the bank.
    Colorado or Idaho OTC elk would probably be cheaper. Montana has leftover or OTC deer tags that are also cheaper.

Comment

Montana deer tags were all drawn. Only thing you might have a slim chance at is a refunded tag.

Comment

I'll get refunded on the tag I wasn't drawn for and the doe tag I was drawn for was only $40 so I'm not worried about the money. I'm just looking for a decent place to go on a hunt for 12 people

Comment

Working...
        X