No announcement yet.

WSMFP! Red Rocks!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Widespread Panic = Jamband. Just like all hippie jambands they give you TWO big sets a night. They never repeat a setlist so if you saw them say 3 nights in a row you would not hear a repeated song! And of course they like to jam.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      I'm waiting on a can't miss show to take my wife to Red Rocks, but if WSP was playing in my back yard, I'd go stay in a hotel.
      I feel you man, I've got 3 kids, I wouldn't be able to raise them right if I got my face melted off! Less dangerous to experience the awesomeness in an arena setting.

Comment

Originally posted by The Crippler View Post
        I feel you man, I've got 3 kids, I wouldn't be able to raise them right if I got my face melted off! Less dangerous to experience the awesomeness in an arena setting.
        Haha! You boys enjoy your show, and especially that Colorado night air...whatever may be in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          Haha! You boys enjoy your show, and especially that Colorado night air...whatever may be in it.
          At a panic show I can promise there will be the pungent odor of burning devil’s lettuce!

And it will be 85 degrees Saturday!!!

Comment

I'll actually be driving right by Red Rocks on my way from the Denver Airport to BV on Saturday evening, close to 7ish...

Comment

Originally posted by BowDude View Post
              I'll actually be driving right by Red Rocks on my way from the Denver Airport to BV on Saturday evening, close to 7ish...

Comment

Originally posted by BowDude View Post
                If you ever dreamt of experiencing a truly whipped up crowd at an iconic venue then buy ya a ticket and take the ride!

Comment

Heading that way tonight! Staying with my GFs friends, one of whom is in a heavy metal band. Going to be moshing one night and noodling the next.

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
                    If you ever dreamt of experiencing a truly whipped up crowd at an iconic venue then buy ya a ticket and take the ride!
                    I saw them at the Orpheum in Los Angeles whilst I was in the USMC...a fellow Gyrene from GA was a big fan of them. We sat in the very top row on the balcony...not wise. All the reefer smoke from the crowd went up ... I got thoroughly tossed and I got sick as a dog.

Red Rocks will be a very good venue to see them.

Have a good time AnvilHead.

Comment

Never heard of em, I won’t be attending.

Looked em up, they’re compared to the Grateful Dead and Phish, I’m with dale moser on this one.
                      Last edited by sbushee; 06-22-2018, 10:08 AM.

Comment

I live not far from red rocks, ride my bike( mountain) there from to time. Snuck in to a concert way back in the day, Bruce springtein I think it was. Only concert I seen there, wayyyyyyy to many people for this guy ( concerts, pro sports any thing with people not my thing) but we used to climb up to the hole up above there in the rock ( ship rock) and to the top of the rock itself. Some body actually carved steps up the big flat part of that rock. Used to carry kegs to the hole and party. Getting down was sketchy ! Morrisons kinda a cool little place to hang out, and drink a few beers before riding home.
                        Last edited by critter69; 06-22-2018, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                          I saw them at the Orpheum in Los Angeles whilst I was in the USMC...a fellow Gyrene from GA was a big fan of them. We sat in the very top row on the balcony...not wise. All the reefer smoke from the crowd went up ... I got thoroughly tossed and I got sick as a dog.

Red Rocks will be a very good venue to see them.

Have a good time AnvilHead.
                          Thank you! I hear you on the indoors thing... saw them in Denver once indoors (filmore?) and never experienced so much Smoke. Serious, the fire department could have trained in there afterward. Everyone was smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
                            Never heard of em, I won’t be attending.

Looked em up, they’re compared to the Grateful Dead and Phish, I’m with dale moser on this one.
                            Lol, I dug it, not for everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                              Heading that way tonight! Staying with my GFs friends, one of whom is in a heavy metal band. Going to be moshing one night and noodling the next.
                              I knew I would not be the only TBHer!!!

Comment

Man wish I would’ve planned my trip to CO better! Was up there last week and coulda easily scheduled things to be able to go. Dang it.

Blackout Blues is my favorite song

Comment

Working...
                                X