Yellowstone...the series.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post

I imagine most families with that much money have lots of issues, maybe not as much as the Duttons
    Yeah, go do some reading on the Waggoners sometime.

I'd like to party with Electra!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      Yeah, go do some reading on the Waggoners sometime.

I'd like to party with Electra!
      I think your a little late for the party, lol.

Comment

They said you was hung..... And they was right! Oh wait, wrong western, but I'm glad that dude got strung up...

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkpuppy 1 View Post
          They said you was hung..... And they was right! Oh wait, wrong western, but I'm glad that dude got strung up...
          I predict the next season opens with him rubbing what's left of rope burns on his neck. We'll see...

Comment

Let him hang.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
              I predict the next season opens with him rubbing what's left of rope burns on his neck. We'll see...
              My thoughts too.

Comment

I agree. FU Jimmy probably cut him down.
                I'm wondering if the new female addition to the ranch hand bunkhouse will stay on since the one she spied on is swinging from a tree.

Comment

Originally posted by Grndchecker View Post
                  I agree. FU Jimmy probably cut him down.
                  I'm wondering if the new female addition to the ranch hand bunkhouse will stay on since the one she spied on is swinging from a tree.
                  I was in jail for 7 years and you are one of the stupidest MF ever!

Comment

I enjoy the show, but I don't over analyze stuff

Comment

Originally posted by smtx View Post
                      i was in jail for 7 years and you are one of the stupidest mf ever!
                      lol!!

Comment

I watched (we recorded it) the finale last night. Kinda disappointed....but I’ll probably watch it next season.

Comment

Yeah, I don't think we've seen the end of him. The issues brewing with the Sheriff are going to tie into that situation also.

Comment

Yellowstone...the series.

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                            I was in jail for 7 years and you are one of the stupidest MF ever!

And that’s saying something!!!🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
                            Yeah, I don't think we've seen the end of him. The issues brewing with the Sheriff are going to tie into that situation also.

That’s why I’m hoping season two opens too him still swinging, the sheriff has a bone to pick with Rip and Kasey. If he’s alive it’s wrapped up all pretty, dead it’s a season long deal.

Of course what he said is true, there is one just like him in Katy that filled my relatives heads with nonsense of they can get $6,000 an acre for land that floods with a 3” hard rain. They bit hook line and sinker and think they’re sitting on a gold mine [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

I’m waiting to see if the new hire’s theory of it being all in the hips is true for hoss breaking[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by Russ81; 08-24-2018, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Agreed, he's too important of a character to kill off. Always liked him in shows I've seen him on, he seems to play the bad guy really well.

Comment

Come onnnnnnnn game of thrones .

Comment

Working...
                                X