No announcement yet.

Yellowstone...the series.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think Rip was meant to make it thru the finale, hence the letter John wrote to him. But I guess with a season 3 renewal they had to keep him alive, so either something happens to him between seasons or episode 1 there will be a lot of confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      There is absolutely nothing you guys won’t ***** about…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      The level of bitchery on this site by some knows no bounds D~Mo.

Comment

The other thread didn't go south. It was requested to be deleted by the OP. Not sure why other than if you wandered in there, and you're trying to catch up on the series, it could spoil it for you. This thread is likely to do the same, though.

I'm happy with the ending. I'm getting too old to wait 9 months to see what happened to a character in a show.

I agree with Dale.

My interpretation of the Rip thing is John doesn't like the pace at which he's losing sons/grandsons and wants someone left to have a stake in the ranch. By giving Rip the house, he's treating him like a son and he'll continue to work to preserve the ranch.

Comment

I’m glad that it ended the way it did. I hate the typical season ending cliff hangers.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post

My interpretation of the Rip thing is John doesn't like the pace at which he's losing sons/grandsons and wants someone left to have a stake in the ranch. By giving Rip the house, he's treating him like a son and he'll continue to work to preserve the ranch.
            And keep Red somewhat grounded...Rip seems to be the only one who has that effect on her.

Comment

Agree

Comment

Love the show in general. But I think the ending deserves a little bitching. They set up these two brothers as the most evil, ultra rich, yuppie cowboys of all time. Casey just waltzes into the mansion like he owns the place and shoots the one brother off the **** -ter (after his brother calls him to warn him).
                The other brother gets shot running across a dark pasture at the militia compound? C'mon man! I'm not asking for Oscar worthy, but put just a little more thought into it.

Comment

Is the confederate flag now a sign for white supremacy?? I noticed some in the buildings they were raiding looking for the boy. Guess I'm behind the times.

Comment

Put me in the camp that the last episode sucked.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                      The other thread didn't go south. It was requested to be deleted by the OP. Not sure why other than if you wandered in there, and you're trying to catch up on the series, it could spoil it for you. This thread is likely to do the same, though.

I'm happy with the ending. I'm getting too old to wait 9 months to see what happened to a character in a show.

I agree with Dale.

I see a power struggle between Rip and Kayce coming.

Comment

Not what I was expecting, kinda disappointing actually. Oh well that's TV, ready for season 3 anyway.

Comment

Hell..I liked it.

Comment

I'm just glad they found the boy before the show ended last night. I was afraid they weren't going to find him until next season.

Comment

I was dang happy Rip wasn't killed. I was also happy the boy was rescued. My wife and I were convinced that was gonna be the cliff hanger.

Comment

I believe they had filmed an alternate episode. After they renewed for a 3rd season it was scrapped and the writers just tied everything up in a big bow...the end. See y'all next season.

That would also explain all the actors that were not seen on the final episode. All the cowboys for example

Comment

Working...
                                X