Yellowstone...the series.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shane View Post
    It doesn't take long for bloat to kill a cow. Alfalfa fed at low elevations can do it. When I was growing up in the Panhandle, we had to watch out for young careless weeds sprouting. The leaves of the plant don't hurt cattle, but the roots cause them to bloat. When cattle bite a bigger plant, they can pull the leaves off and eat them. But when they bite a young plant (like 6" tall or less), the can pull the whole plant up and eat the little root too. Instant bloat. They will lay down, blow up, and die. You can get them up and make them trot around to make them fart a lot. If they're already bloated bad and hurting and won't get up, then you have to stab them and let all the nasty smelling gas out to save their lives.
    This is true but I have never heard of cattle getting bloated off hay! It has to be lush new growth of certain clovers or alfalfa that contain high protein. Dumping dry alfalfa hay out of a plane would not bloat cattle. But hey at least they got it right that bloat can kill cattle!

Comment

The other thread was better. Some of the biggest kids on here are north of age 40.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
        The other thread was better. Some of the biggest kids on here are north of age 40.
        What could they have said that would have caused a whacking. Mods were probably made at the ending and just whacked out of anger. It was disappointing and seemed like it was just thrown together.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

Cheesy ending. Everything got wrapped up a little too quickly and easily.

Comment

Originally posted by AZ&F'sDaddy View Post
            Cheesy ending. Everything got wrapped up a little too quickly and easily.
            Yep. So many other storylines they could have went with that they just let go to waste. They didn't they use the bomb in the plane plot. They could have used the old black cowboy as the Inside Man and brought him into the the fight, instead they use some stupid militia. And then why was the one Beck brother out in the middle of some crappy militia compound in the middle of nowhere? He could have afforded to have better security than that. Poorly put together.

Comment

Anybody know when season 3 will start?

Comment

I was disappointed for sure. I told my wife so much build up for them to just walk in and get the boy back so easy.

Comment

Pretty big body count in one hour. Rivaled some Sons of Anarchy action. Whoever takes off in that plane next is going to be in for a big surprise.

Interested in the "Coyote" show coming '20 w/ Chiklis.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                    Yep. So many other storylines they could have went with that they just let go to waste. They didn't they use the bomb in the plane plot. They could have used the old black cowboy as the Inside Man and brought him into the the fight, instead they use some stupid militia. And then why was the one Beck brother out in the middle of some crappy militia compound in the middle of nowhere? He could have afforded to have better security than that. Poorly put together.

Yeah...the brother that got shot whilst on the crapper said, "no one ever fights back". I guess this was there way of explaining the lack of fire power the Becks had. I mean two deputies parked at the end of the driveway is your protection?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post

I totally agree. It looked like someone came up to the writers while we were drinking beer....and said y'all have 15 minutes to give us the finale to season two. Go...and this is what they came up with. The most exciting part for me was Dan Jenkins hiding in the broom closet.

Comment

whacked a thread on a cowboy show...curious myself how a movie series for tv could turn ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                          whacked a thread on a cowboy show...curious myself how a movie series for tv could turn ugly.

No doubt....

Comment

Seemed like they threw together the finale before they knew if there would be a season 3.

How did Beth interpret the letter from John to mean that Rip was inheriting the cabin?

The militia scene was dumb... they spend all the time prepping for a raid with lights, trailers, etc. Then Rip rode about 30 yds and gunfire erupted. I was going to be really ticked off if Rip got mowed down but it ended up Bad Guys -15 or so and "Good" guys -0.

Comment

So did John give Rip that house, part of the ranch, or the whole ranch??

Comment

There is absolutely nothing you guys won’t ***** about…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X