Yellowstone...the series.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 125Dad View Post
    I'm not a cow person and thought the same thing. Did they say it was the clover in the bail that caused the mass killing?

My wife told me if Red was her sister she would whip her *****. I replied back if she was your sister we would have a water trough.

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 125Dad View Post
      My wife told me if Red was her sister she would whip her *****. I replied back if she was your sister we would have a water trough.
      That was quick thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
        Well now i know...

Still not sure about an airdrop killing so many head. But, it's not a documentary, so whatever works i suppose.

I guess i mainly watch to see what devilishness that red head will cause next anyway.
        It doesn't take long for bloat to kill a cow. Alfalfa fed at low elevations can do it. When I was growing up in the Panhandle, we had to watch out for young careless weeds sprouting. The leaves of the plant don't hurt cattle, but the roots cause them to bloat. When cattle bite a bigger plant, they can pull the leaves off and eat them. But when they bite a young plant (like 6" tall or less), the can pull the whole plant up and eat the little root too. Instant bloat. They will lay down, blow up, and die. You can get them up and make them trot around to make them fart a lot. If they're already bloated bad and hurting and won't get up, then you have to stab them and let all the nasty smelling gas out to save their lives.

Comment

Hmm, things i never knew. I stand down on bloat issue....

I maintain my stance on the red head....

Comment

Could someone tell me what the weed eater deal was about, where the young man was killed, also what was the deal with Red and the knife ? I missed last weeks show so I am fairly lost anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              John will give Yellowstone to Rip before it's all over.
              This is my take as well

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                Could someone tell me what the weed eater deal was about, where the young man was killed, also what was the deal with Red and the knife ? I missed last weeks show so I am fairly lost anyway.
                So where there are wolves the government will compensate you for any cows killed by wolves. I would assume something was wrong with the cow or he needed the money so he took the weed eater or brush cutter whatever it was and mauled the cow. Claiming it was wolves so he could collect the money. I think they stated in the show it was $1800.

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
                  So where there are wolves the government will compensate you for any cows killed by wolves. I would assume something was wrong with the cow or he needed the money so he took the weed eater or brush cutter whatever it was and mauled the cow. Claiming it was wolves so he could collect the money. I think they stated in the show it was $1800.
                  In addition, there was some of the bloat causing alfalfa, or whatever, on the ground by the cow. Apparently someone is killing all the cattle. The rancher was trying to make, at least what he thought, was the best of a bad situation. My take anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                    In addition, there was some of the bloat causing alfalfa, or whatever, on the ground by the cow. Apparently someone is killing all the cattle. The rancher was trying to make, at least what he thought, was the best of a bad situation. My take anyway...
                    Gotcha, I want to watch the entire series later on down the road, too many things get past me, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      John will give Yellowstone to Rip before it's all over.
                      Will never happen

Comment

love the show, cheered a little when Rip threw the chair and whooped some arse

Comment

Did the other thread seriously get whacked dubya tee eff

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                            What happened?

Comment

A new start

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                              Go figure typical

Comment

Why would that thread get whacked?

Comment

Working...
                                X