Yellowstone...the series.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deerplanter View Post
    I enjoy the show but all it is, is Sons of Anarchy cowboy style. Instead of clean white sneakers they got clean white hats.
    Speaking of SOA. Did you see that the Mayans MC starts in Sept!? It's SOA but from the Mayans POV. I'm going to watch for sure cause I sure miss SOA.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
      I’m wrong I just googled around and odds are no season 2 dangit .
      I was wondering cause Netflix showed it to be a “limited series” so I didn’t think there would be more. I was hoping you were right though, I liked that one.

Need another season of hell on wheels too.

Comment

Wife and I enjoy watching it, sure there's plenty you have to roll your eyes at but we like watching it. And we own a lot of horses and understand how over the top some of it is....

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
          Well, since we are gonna nitpick every minute detail about the show...

Did you notice the tire’s on Casey’s truck?

2 different tread patterns... and the back was 1/64 less tread!!!
          No kidding. It's flipping TV!?!

Like a bunch a women griping a out Susan Lucci hair changing colors

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
            Speaking of SOA. Did you see that the Mayans MC starts in Sept!? It's SOA but from the Mayans POV. I'm going to watch for sure cause I sure miss SOA.
            I'm going to try it out but to be honest SOA got too far fetched for me.

Comment

Yellowstone...the series.

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
              I about lost it when the “horse fly” that was the size of a turkey was on the horse, and Rip said to let him get it off...and I predicted that she would get thrown and die. But I was wrong. She got thrown and didn’t die. Instead, she got empaled on a T Post on a random fence that her horse was wrapped up in and Rip pulled her AND the Tpost out of the ground and got her on the helicopter to be saved. I mean seriously?? How much more fake can this show get?? I purely watch for comedic entertainment now

Well we did have a lady on here fall off a tree stand (or was it a feeder??? Been a few years) and get impaled by a tpost they were using for a brace. They pretty much had to do the same thing, leave it in since it’s plugging the hole. I think they used a sawzall to make it more manageable hauling her too the ER.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Jimmy inherits ranch.

R.i.p. tourists.bear.kenny chesney hat

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
                  Well we did have a lady on here fall off a tree stand (or was it a feeder??? Been a few years) and get impaled by a tpost they were using for a brace. They pretty much had to do the same thing, leave it in since it’s plugging the hole. I think they used a sawzall to make it more manageable hauling her too the ER.

I thought of that incident when I watched the show. Our TBHer's wife fell off a platform while they were hunting, and they had to wait forever for help to arrive in the dark because they had limited cell service, and the rescuers did not know exactly where they were. She survived, miraculously.

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                    Jimmy inherits ranch.

R.i.p. tourists.bear.kenny chesney hat

If y’all are right this whole series is gonna blow 🤣🤣🤣

Jimmy don’t deserve jack after the bed fopar!!!

Comment

Rip loses the tourist and falls by tree and hat comes off of his head but as bear charges he has hat back on straight and makes perfect eye shot, now that’s STYLE

Also my wife pointed out she’s st hospital because of her head injury they don’t say she’s had any surgeries
                      Last edited by whitetailfanatic; 08-18-2018, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BBReezen View Post
                        I was wondering cause Netflix showed it to be a “limited series” so I didn’t think there would be more. I was hoping you were right though, I liked that one.

Need another season of hell on wheels too.
                        I missed ALOT of sleep when I started watching hell on wheels....I was addicted until I finished!

Comment

Nice topless bar scene tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                            Nice topless bar scene tonight
                            Poor casting for to top half shots.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                              Poor casting for the top half shots.

Hoggslayer
                              Fixed it. ^^^^

Hoggslayer

Comment

Wait, you mean everything on TV isn't true and accurately depicted as it is in real life.. hmmm, didn't know that.

You guys can suck the fun out of a...well lets leave that one alone.

BTW-none of you guys mentioned that the rotor blade sounds are wrong for the helicopter used. I noticed but didn't let it bother me.

I enjoyed the season despite some of the over the top items, remember it's a drama based on an over the top rancher. I was a bit underwhelmed with the season finale, it was okay at best.

Comment

Working...
                                X