N-Fan Durasteps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
    The prob I have seen with nfab steps is they are small and shallow. For big guys with big feet they don’t give you much stepping surface. I have the pipe steps like above. I have slipped and busted a shin too many times. About to replace with the westin hdx step.
    We have them on my wife’s Jeep and look similar to what your looking at but with a bigger footing.
    yup. those are what I've had on my last two tundras and I wear a 14 and I have slipped a couple times. thinking these durasteps will be a lot better

Comment

I went with the N Fab podium rails and really like them.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
        I went with the N Fab podium rails and really like them.
        now those I like !!! . might have just changed my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Breezy View Post
          now those I like !!! . might have just changed my mind.
          They are very sturdy (I weight 250) and there is a lot of foot room, unlike the original style. I believe they do come in 3 step for bed access and glossy black finish if I am not mistaken. I looked at the ones you were looking at and I like these much better.
          Last edited by ACCURACYINC; 06-19-2018, 09:47 AM. Reason: ...

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
            They are very sturdy (I weight 250) and there is a lot of foot room, unlike the original style. I believe they do come in 3 step for bed access and glossy black finish if I am not mistaken. I looked at the ones you were looking at and I like these much better.
            just ordered them from my dealer.

Comment

Working...
            X