Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post

You never cease to amaze me BoB

But don't forget, it's all fun between sports fans

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Try again. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      **** what a turn around. Hope that popup doesn't become famous..
      gonna be hard to recover from that one!!!!!

Comment

LOL at ya'lls browser history and google search records.

Comment

Well, less than two hours away from final game. Not sure what to make of the guy with the shirt up, don't think I want to know, must be a longhorn cousin.

The games are what I like about college baseball, mistakes. Pros don't make as many, at least with college you get to see how the team that made the mistake- mitigates the damage, and how the other team capitalizes on the mistake. As far as last night, Hogs (no arky) didn't recover, the beav won the game.

May the best team win, and ready to be hard on the beaver.

WPS!

Nice pics too Dos!

Comment

20 min out, suit up boys.

Comment

Comment

Thought they were going to throw Van Horn out. WPS!!

Comment

Dang it! You just have to be humble and tip your hat to the other team. OSU was better in every phase of the game in these finals, no way around it. That’s just the way things go sometimes.

It can be hard to grow up rooting for the underdog, but hey we’re an underdog state! Great season and looking forward to next year!

Comment

Good season, WPS. Next up football!

Comment

Sure I'm disappointed it got away and its always going to be second place but I'm proud of this team and the season they gave us. Brought interest to an all time high and galvanized the state. This will be good for all Hog sports. I'm proud of our fans and the way they traveled to support the team and the impression made on TV screens across the country. Its great to be a Razorback!!!!! Look out for the football team cause heads are going to turn. WPS!!!!!!!

Comment

Razorbacks had a great season... they absolutely had the ability (and chance) to win it.. just cant give a team like OSU the slightest of chances to get back in the game...because they will..(and did).
                        Enjoyed watching the series though..one of the best in a while.
                        True pitchers series.

Comment

Hopefully this works. Snatched defeat from the jaws of victory and had to pay another game.

WPS!

Comment

Oh, jeez! Funny. Painful. Poor guys will relive that moment every day for the rest of their lives. Great season, U. of Arkansas! Prognosticators saw it coming, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                              Hopefully this works. Snatched defeat from the jaws of victory and had to pay another game.

WPS!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                              X