Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Again...if there are vehicles behind you, you must move to the right lane.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
    You are so hypocritical, it is not even funny! You try to use one law to prove your point while breaking another law!!!!

There is no way in hades that the argument that says:

“You need to break the law worse to get out of my way”

will ever be more valid than the argument that says:

“Slow down a bit for a minute till I get around the guy I’m passing. Then you can be on your merry way!”

Period!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So impeding traffic is or isn't a law?

Plus, I'm still trying to figure out where these "mystery vehicles" tailgating yall are coming from, since they were not there when you changed lanes? Aliens?

Comment

Originally posted by Easttxhunterr View Post
      He is an unreasonable person obviously

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      LOL...why, because I don't agree with those impeding the flow or traffic, nor like sitting behind 20 other vehicles waiting for some fool "to finally pass" the slow vehicle in the right hand lane?

Yeah....I gotta be in the minority on that one...

Comment

He is an unreasonable person obviously

Just quit wasting your time trying to reason with know it all Ricky Bobby Jr.

Comment

What happens when the right lane car decides to speed up???

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
            Just quit wasting your time trying to reason with know it all Ricky Bobby Jr.

Dear Lord Baby Jesus, or as our brothers to the south call you, Jesús, we thank you so much for the police who ticket those impeding traffic & please help these inconsiderate folks get off their cell phones & drive. Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
              Lol

Comment

Originally posted by 30-30 View Post
                I rarely have folks run up behind me because I don’t move left to pass until that lane is clear and I’ll have time to pass without getting in anybody’s way. I wish more drivers would do the same. The left lane is for passing. Not cruising for five minutes at 1mph faster than the guy on the right.
                Moat sensible post yet. My pet peave is the right laners that move over into left lane just before line of fast cars gets to them.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

there is still a posted speed limit that you have to obey
                  The more you type the more it shows that you are the type of person that thinks they are the speed limit police. Fairly clear why you get tailgated.

Comment

And here I thought that the "fast/passing" lane was for people doing the legal speed limit and the right lane was for people going slower than the posted speed limit. Also thought tailgating was illegal as well. Yes, I do know that impeding traffic is illegal but some seem to not give a rats *** that speeding is too...

All I've gotten from this thread is that someone else breaking the law is not as bad as me breaking the law.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
                      So impeding traffic is or isn't a law?

Plus, I'm still trying to figure out where these "mystery vehicles" tailgating yall are coming from, since they were not there when you changed lanes? Aliens?

Yes, impeding traffic is a law, which you want enforced.

Speeding is also a law, which you could care less about!!

You have made my hypocrisy point perfectly clear!!!!

Bisch

Comment

Speeding is also a law, which you could care less about!!

You have made my hypocrisy point perfectly clear!!!!

Bisch

Incorrect I want them both to be enforced. I am 52 years old with a perfect driving record. If I get busted for speeding I will simply smile at the officer and then pay my ticket. I would simply like to see more of the people impeding traffic do the same.

-john

Comment

“Slow down a bit for a minute till I get around the guy I’m passing. Then you can be on your merry way!”

Sooooo.....how are you not impeding traffic, but getting tailgated?

....and I'm sorry, what was that about being hypocritical?

Comment

Originally posted by Pkripper View Post
                            The more you type the more it shows that you are the type of person that thinks they are the speed limit police. Fairly clear why you get tailgated.

You know as well as I do, it doesn’t matter how fast you go, you will find someone who will want to go faster. And yes insurance premiums are high enough as it is not to mention dealing with DPS and the likes

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                              And here I thought that the "fast/passing" lane was for people doing the legal speed limit and the right lane was for people going slower than the posted speed limit. Also thought tailgating was illegal as well. Yes, I do know that impeding traffic is illegal but some seem to not give a rats *** that speeding is too...

All I've gotten from this thread is that someone else breaking the law is not as bad as me breaking the law.

True. No one is right so I’m gonna do what I do

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                                What happens when the right lane car decides to speed up???

THIS.
                                It happens to me daily on my commute from Huntsville to Crosby. And i find myself speeding up half way in the process of passing them and they suddenly locate the skinny pedal. Ticks me off to no end

Comment

Working...
                                X