Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Again...if there are vehicles behind you, you must move to the right lane.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the big city of Goldthwaite the closer you get to my rear bumper the slower I drive on a 2 lane highway! LOL!!! Us old farts enjoy harassing you city folks.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
      In the big city of Goldthwaite the closer you get to my rear bumper the slower I drive on a 2 lane highway! LOL!!! Us old farts enjoy harassing you city folks.
      ive been known to stay even with the car beside me to idiots who want to ride my bumper and act like a ****. Makes me smile to see them acting a fool behind me.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
        I don't understand getting irked & wanting to brake check if passing...you are getting the flow going again & making the highway safe by relieving the bottleneck. Hold your ground & simply get right when convenient??

Why would any rational person cause a perilous situation while trying to advance from the one you are trying to get out of??

My whole thread was to explain the message of safety...I drive 400 miles a day & it doesn't bother me one bit if I'm passing at 80 & have someone riding me?? My employment is based on my driving. my whole point is to make awareness & get out of the way to keep the roads safe, not encourage the counter??

Tailgating someone is not keeping the roads safe. Rear end collisions are #1 in the US

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
            The smell of vinegar is potent here.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
              If you brake check someone and it causes and accident you better hope there are no dash cam's or witness's. You sure will be at fault.

Not sure that’s the case. If they are following too close to stop they likely will be the at fault driver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Again...if there are vehicles behind you, you must move to the right lane.

Originally posted by Calrob View Post
                Do the effin speed limit.... brake check me and I will run through you, then get out and kick the shinola outta you...

Lemme know how that works out for you internet bad ***.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I don’t brake check people, but it sure is hard as Hades too see when someone is on your tail in the passing lane at night...especially if you are in the act of passing slower traffic and trying to be attentive.

In my opinion, and I practice this, you should never be less than 2-3 car lengths behind someone while driving. If someone is right up on my tail in any lane, I might get off the gas, but I ain’t going to brake check them...unless it’s a semi. [emoji12]

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Easttxhunterr View Post
                    Tailgating someone is not keeping the roads safe. Rear end collisions are #1 in the US

Well, I'm most certain that brake checking doesn't help the stats you are so concerned with!!

STOP IT!!

Comment

Well, I'm most certain that brake checking doesn't help the stats you are so concerned with!!

STOP IT!!

If you want respect, you give it. End of story.

Comment

No, YOU are now the danger & well respected TBH LE have chimed in here...quit being a danger on the road.

Make your pass at your speed & move right.

out...smh.

Comment

No, YOU are now the danger & well respected TBH LE have chimed in here...quit being a danger on the road.

Make your pass at your speed & move right.

out...smh.

You obviously didn’t read my first comment. My intentions are to use the “passing lane” as it is intended. Never said I was going to ride in it. I always merge back into my original lane but when I’m trying to find an opening, don’t be cashhole and ride my ***. It’s common curtesy

Comment

I wish the LEOS at least in my area enforce it. Just my $0.02

Comment

Someone's getting worked up again

Comment

I would not reccomend brake checking. I also wouldn’t tell people to speed up and let someone pass. I have heard that excuse before plenty of times and I usuLly just say press hard enough to get through all 3 copies

Comment

Working...
                                X