No announcement yet.

Port A set ups?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If fishing in Wilsons cut, in August I would recommend Paddling out to the bay an follow the shore North. Wade the deeper edges close to drop offs with scattered grass early in the morning. Use croaker if you can keep them alive, or a top water.
    Later in the morning move into the back lakes concentrating on chunking a spoon or a soft plastic with a light jig head casting right near the mangrove spoils. Take a half pound of dead shrimp with you and keep a rod rigged with a free lined hook for drum. Or a Berkely gulp shrimp in New Penny. I am sure you will see them in there at that time. Especially late in the evening.

Comment

Just an FYI, if you are a Good Sam member Pioneer gives a 10% discount.

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
        If fishing in Wilsons cut, in August I would recommend Paddling out to the bay an follow the shore North. Wade the deeper edges close to drop offs with scattered grass early in the morning. Use croaker if you can keep them alive, or a top water.
        Later in the morning move into the back lakes concentrating on chunking a spoon or a soft plastic with a light jig head casting right near the mangrove spoils. Take a half pound of dead shrimp with you and keep a rod rigged with a free lined hook for drum. Or a Berkely gulp shrimp in New Penny. I am sure you will see them in there at that time. Especially late in the evening.
        Thanks gonna save this one to the clip board

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BETTERLUCKYTHANGOOD View Post
          Just an FYI, if you are a Good Sam member Pioneer gives a 10% discount.
          Have to look into this

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

We enjoyed Pioneer RV. There was, and probably still is a boardwalk to the beach, they also had a fish cleaning station. The store seemed expensive, but you didn't have to drive into town for most stuff. Pool was always clean and they had a game room.

Comment

Working...
            X