Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Gun's Up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
    wps!!
    Originally posted by timberking View Post
    I got the Hogs the whole way. Would rather get the Raiders than Fla. again. Woo Pig Sooie!!!!!
    Either go start your own “wps” thread or go make out with your sister-wife, but get out of our victory thread.

Comment

Rooting for them! Friends I went to high school with and partied with, their little brother just got drafted and plays for Tech currently. Cody Farhat. He's a heck of a player and it's been fun watching his journey

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
        Rooting for them! Friends I went to high school with and partied with, their little brother just got drafted and plays for Tech currently. Cody Farhat. He's a heck of a player and it's been fun watching his journey
        My son got Cody’s signature this spring on a foul ball I got lucky enough to snag. Good kid, hope he doesent go, I think if he can get the timing on his swing tuned just a bit, he can flat knock the cover off the ball. He hit one in the super regionals that went foul, but I’m still not sure that ball has landed!

Comment

Wreck em

Comment

Let's do it....GO TECH....almost time for 1st pitch!

Comment

Been here all week trying to get in 13u games and watch the CWS. The rain has made it a mess. Standing at the gate last night when the game was cancelled. I sure hope we can play this game at 11am. Fun to see friends on the team but we need to get this thing going.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Amen! Great pic and GO TECH!

Comment

Hope we can play today. Scheduling is going to be all kinds of screwed if we can't

Comment

Originally posted by speck1 View Post
                    Been here all week trying to get in 13u games and watch the CWS. The rain has made it a mess. Standing at the gate last night when the game was cancelled. I sure hope we can play this game at 11am. Fun to see friends on the team but we need to get this thing going.

That is an awesome pic. Your son is standing next to a future 1st round draft pick (Jung)

Originally posted by HillCoBowHunter View Post
                    Hope we can play today. Scheduling is going to be all kinds of screwed if we can't
                    Delayed already, nasty rain moving in now...

I propose the College World Series be moves to Lubbock, we never worry about days of rain in June, or any other month for that matter!

Comment

Covered the infield up about 30 minutes ago. Hoping for a 2:00 start.

Comment

At this rate the day1 starters are gonna be good to throw game 2. I will be there no matter when it starts. We need this win today.

Comment

Originally posted by speck1 View Post
                          Covered the infield up about 30 minutes ago. Hoping for a 2:00 start.

2pm, is that what they are saying?

Comment

No official word on start time. That came from a player that was told they were hoping to get started at 2:00. Waiting to see what this rain band does.

Comment

Guns Up!!! My Son goes to Tech.

Comment

Looks like it could be a 1:00 start.

Comment

Working...
                                X