No announcement yet.

Swamp Mysteries with Troy Landry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't see that one but did see the one about the pythons. Pretty interesting.

Old Troy is an entertainer. Actor? Him and his buddies not so much but I get a kick out of his shows.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Probably just the opposite. Probably making a pretty good living doing it so he continues to do what they ask. “Show me the money!!”

Might be.

Figured his stock is low right now. I saw him all alone in a booth at the NRA show and he looked like the lonely Maytag repairman. Never saw anyone talking to him the two days I was there.

Comment

Watched some of it. I was interested but I went into it knowing that they have to make good TV and everything was going to be blown out of proportion. If you can get over that aspect (and I can understand that some people can't) it is entertaining.

Comment

B.S.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            For being such a terrible show I can't believe y'all actually watched it. I have met Troy and he seems like a really nice and down to earth fella. But, even with that I would not watch those dumb shows.

Troy still striking and making $$$ while the iron is still semi-hot.
            Exactly very nice guy. Just banking it.

Originally posted by Randy View Post
            Troy must be broke to do that show.

I know Mr. Wesley and I don't know how he kept a straight face, but he is a character for sure.
            Far from it even before the TV shows.

Comment

Figured from the commercials for it that is was going to be bad so I didn't watch it and now after reading the posts I'm glad I didn't.

Comment

Troy does not need those shows to make bank. He does just fine on his business adventures. These shows are nothing more than advertisements for him.

Comment

Watched it, laughed when they kept waaaay over estimating the hogs, and freaked about the yotes.

Comment

Horrible acting. But did y'all not see the hot blonde chick? There was one on that episode.

Comment

Working...
                    X