No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fishing here in del Rio and have seen more green jerseys today in town then the rest of my life put together lol

Maybe I’m fishing in Ciudad Acuña not Del Rio

Comment

They say there are more Mexicans than Russians in the country...

Mexico City reported slight earthquake readings when they beat Germany & it was hard to spot a jersey that wasn't green during that game. Would be something to see them meet back in the final!!

Dale, you missed a pretty good cleat to the face in today's game...chingos of blood!!
      Last edited by Artos; 06-23-2018, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
        What an exciting day of soccer...I didn't want Germany to win, but it was a well deserved come back & 2nd goal was perfection.
        Germany plain out muscled Sweden. I was hoping they would lose, but like you said ... that 2nd goal was executed very well.

Germany is vulnerable to the breakaway though.

Comment

ARG must have a huuuuge game.

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
            ARG must have a huuuuge game.
            Yes. I am.hoping they score?About 6 goals today.

Comment

I'm pulling for Nigeria

Comment

WOOOHOOOO, what an ending to group D. Down to the wire for Argentina and they make it out of the group!

Good stuff!

Comment

Great game Argentina. They can beat France. Tomorrow is going to be fun

Comment

Originally posted by DavidH44 View Post
                    Great game Argentina. They can beat France. Tomorrow is going to be fun
                    Yes it is, going to be great!

I too think that Argentina can handle France. Have to press press press like they did today.

Comment

Mexico City reported slight earthquake readings when they beat Germany & it was hard to spot a jersey that wasn't green during that game. Would be something to see them meet back in the final!!

Dale, you missed a pretty good cleat to the face in today's game...chingos of blood!!
                      Build that wall and keep them in

Comment

May that kicker RIP...

Comment

Mexico is getting worked. They better hope South Korea can keep Germany from scoring or they are out.

Comment

South Korea with a goal, Mexico should be moving on and Germany out

Comment

Holy Craps, Germany finishes 4th place in their GROUP.... wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
                                Holy Craps, Germany finishes 4th place in their GROUP.... wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Germany defeated in Russia.

And it's not even winter there.

Comment

Working...
                                X