No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on 1pm!! Must win for the ARG boys!
    Attached Files

Comment

Maybe it's just me in this world that spawned Iceland (except citizens of Iceland)

Comment

I kinda follow along. less interest with no US team.

Now when the US ladies play it's on.

Comment

sorry OP, but that was a beat down...

Comment

When is this going to be over?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wc 2018

Wow, Argentina took a beating!

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
                sorry OP, but that was a beat down...
                They got smoked, they are done.

One thing about Messi, he never performs well with his National team. Insane with Barca but same ole story with ARG.

Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  When is this going to be over?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Settle in Dale. This is the real deal. 32 teams trying to be the best in the world. This thing lasts a month.

As much as you like your American Football, there's a reason you don't see fat professional soccer players. You play the full 90 minutes , only 3 substitutions a game. Once you come out, you can't go back in and its almost entirely played with your feet. Once every 4 years. This is the greatest sporting event on the planet. I played American football too. Defensive end. Soccer was more demanding on my fitness. Truth be known, wrestling was the hardest sport I've ever done, but after that, soccer has demanded more from me than football, basketball, baseball.

As for the flopping. I hate that crap. Bunch of pansies, but I do love the game.

If my kids pull that flopping crap they get an earful from me.

That Pepe from Portugal is the worst. He needs to be punched in the taint.
                  Last edited by rladner; 06-21-2018, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
                    They got smoked, they are done.

One thing about Messi, he never performs well with his National team. Insane with Barca but same ole story with ARG.

Oh well.
                    I thought he performed fine. The rest did poorly. With the talent they have on the team there is no excuse. Perez missed a lay up and the goalie was giving goals away like Halloween candy. Today's result had nothing to do with Messi. Perez scores his gift and the goalie doesn't give out the first goal, its a completely different game.

Comment

Just to keep Dale interested
                      Attached Files

Comment

I'm familiar with the rules, and fitness required....I just don't like it.

Plenty of time for a good hair pullin, or a life threatening hang nail.

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
                          I thought he performed fine. The rest did poorly. With the talent they have on the team there is no excuse. Perez missed a lay up and the goalie was giving goals away like Halloween candy. Today's result had nothing to do with Messi. Perez scores his gift and the goalie doesn't give out the first goal, its a completely different game.
                          Not saying he played poorly out there just not the amazing Messi you normally see.

Comment

The whole Argentina team looked sluggish. Messi included. No body was moving without the ball. If you want to beat Argentina, put 3-4 guys around Messi. He'll tire and walk around for the rest the game. It looked a lot like their first game. No good.

Croatia on the other hand looked much better. With the names they have, they could make a decent run. We shall see in the next round when they play a better team.

Comment

Up at 8am and tuned in everyday

Sweden Korea
                              Germany Japan
                              Argentina Croatia

Love this time of year

Comment

cant forget Mexico and Columbia

I think that's how it all goes. Its been great

Comment

Working...
                                X