Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you heard from him?

Comment

Saw these two young bucks today along with a couple of 1 year olds. No doe unfortunately. First picture wont turn for some reason.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ROBINHOOD11 View Post
        Saw these two young bucks today along with a couple of 1 year olds. No doe unfortunately. First picture wont turn for some reason.
        You showed some restraint on that second one.. I say 80% of time on the H, that buck leaves with an extra hole..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

on letting those walk, don't take a Booner by shooting the first legal buck you see at the H.

Comment

Good pass right there. They’re are way too many monster bucks out there to take one of them day 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Have you heard from him?

Yes, he’s out.

Going on an adventure!

Comment

Out and home. Decided to make the trek home so I could properly deal with the meat. It’s been a long day. Started at 4:15am and will end as soon as I can get daughter picked up from football game.

More to follow in AM.

Comment

Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Random pics of my set, deer throughout the day and the eight. He was 20 1/2” wide by my tape measure, one base was 6 1/8 and other was 4 1/2.
                    Just a super 8 from the H. Always good to be in the thick of things on public land. I saw 15-17 deer throughout the day, so the 12 hour sit was action packed most the day. It’s really an exhilarating experience to wait 11 hours and 15 minutes for a 10 second shot opportunity. A Ramcat through the heart did the trick, as he only made it 40 yards.
                    Any H hunter knows this is when the work begins. There is nowhere close when you have a 150# buck, bow, pack and double bull on your cart and nothing but briars, limbs and mud for first 300 yards, followed by 1650 yards more to the truck. I dragged a doe out from there last year, so I knew the difficulty in getting a buck out. Thankfully I took my cart in with me, not sure I could have made the trip twice.

Until next time H!

Comment

Congratulations! Nice buck!

Comment

Day 2, getting ready!

Comment

Good luck guys. Head on a swivel

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Thats a cool 8! Congrats on the deer.

Good luck to everybody else that still at it today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good work! I didn't know anyone hunted out of pop ups at hagerman. Good to know it wasn't a hindrance. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Who is going to whack one next?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X