No announcement yet.

2018-2019 Hill Country Hunting Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread sure has died! I’m currently at the ranch listening to the front roll through. It has poured for the past hour, and is lightly raining now. The roads will probably be impassable tomorrow, but I don’t have to leave until Friday. Saw two bucks this afternoon in the high winds, but I figure they’ll really be moving in the morning.
    Good luck to everyone on the rest of their season!

Comment

I’ll be out looking to take a couple of does Friday and Saturday.

Comment

Headed up this morning to check things out.

Comment

Hunting has been fairly good, but nothing worth shooting yet. I have yet to see a doe during daylight, and am averaging 5 bucks per sit. Most bucks broke up. One more sit in the morning.

Comment

I will be up tomorrow for a quick sit in the afternoon but have to leave to go to a Wedding. Will be back Monday for a few days to ring in the new year. That will be my last hunt for bucks this year.

Comment

21.5” inside 7pt I took tonight. Was out there for does, but this guy was too good to pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My goodness!! That’s a heck of a buck! Looks very mature too!

Comment

Good buck. Congratulations!

Comment

Nice buck. I have a ton of new bucks on camera. See what happens Monday through Wednesday! Good luck all

Comment

We ready for a 2019-2020 thread??

Comment

DO IT!! do it...

Comment

Alrighty, I just started a new thread. I look forward to seeing everyone post updates for the 2019-2020 season!!

Comment

Last edited by Puncher51; 04-18-2019, 11:58 AM. Reason: Wrong thread

Comment

Working...
                            X