Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2018 Hagerman C segment hunters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bilbo View Post

All set up and ready for the morning.

Going on an adventure!
    No lawn chair??

Comment

Originally posted by Shake N' Bake View Post
      No lawn chair??

Lol! No. I have a chair, but it’s about 18 feet in the air.

Going on an adventure!

Comment

All set up. Got some fresh sign/scrapes in front of me and big rubs behind me. Met a very friendly TBH’r on here who’s set up about 100 yards away in a spot I initially intended to place my stand and he was very willing to relocate but I’m just excited someone is hunting it. I hope he gets a big one. I had a few other trees picked out nearby. Here is my set up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Holy rubs Batman! Looks like a dandy spot!

Going on an adventure!

Comment

Does this start tomorrow morning? Good luck crew.

Comment

I'm sure that baby deer that scratched his head on that tiny little cedar tree will wonder by wondering why he is seeing his shadow move. Hopefully you will follow that up with a razor sharp broadhead and a real loud HOOP when he falls down.

That has got to be one real dandy buck that made that rub.

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post
                I'm sure that baby deer that scratched his head on that tiny little cedar tree will wonder by wondering why he is seeing his shadow move. Hopefully you will follow that up with a razor sharp broadhead and a real loud HOOP when he falls down.

That has got to be one real dandy buck that made that rub.
                Thanks I didn’t even think about my shadow but I just noticed it now, sticks out like a sore thumb.There is some big rubs in this area, most of them on some big trees, not many dinky rubs.

Good lookin set up there Bilbo, good luck!

Comment

Good luck in the morning. Time for a beer or two, a good meal and a great night sleep.

Comment

Y’all think I should have staked down my pop up in the middle of the wheat field on the northwest side of Harris ? It has a floor in it and I left my blue cooler in it thinking it would hold it down but I see where it’s suppoo to start blowing pretty good tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetinlow660 View Post
                      Y’all think I should have staked down my pop up in the middle of the wheat field on the northwest side of Harris ? It has a floor in it and I left my blue cooler in it thinking it would hold it down but I see where it’s suppoo to start blowing pretty good tonight.
                      That suckers gone.

Comment

Good luck ladies

Comment

Good luck to ya Bilbo. And to all the rest too.

Comment

Can't wait. Best hunt in Texas, no corn, no feeders, and no stands until today. 3 days of all day hunting, 0300 until 1800, all walking, wimps don't need to apply. Get-em gents!

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                              Can't wait. Best hunt in Texas, no corn, no feeders, and no stands until today. 3 days of all day hunting, 0300 until 1800, all walking, wimps don't need to apply. Get-em gents!

Doug, you are certainly a wordsmith!

It’s about to get real, Gents......pick a spot.

Comment

Up and getting ready. No need to rush over there.

Comment

Working...
                                X